Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

the words on the jounalling is the poem i wrote and read to hubby during our wedding, they still ring true

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...1&limit=recent

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

By request... here is my entry for the contest, and my story....

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...=8521&cat=1515

I found out I was pregnant a couple of months after 9/11. The father wasnt someone i really wanted to date, and i was in lousisana alone. My family was in Utah, and because of a huge fight, i left and had not really spoken to them since.

When i found out i was pregnant, the first thought was to abort. I was definately not ready (or so i thought). It was my best friend and roommate who found my test, and sat with me for days while i cried. She dragged me up to her parents house in northern louisiana, and had something like an intervention for me. I realized deep down that i didnt want to give the baby up, and with the intervention i couldnt really give a good reason why. I had money, job, a place to live, car, and family and friends.

It was around Valentines day when i found out her sex, I was so upset that i was having a girl! My roommate, smart woman, dragged me straight to Babies R us and started grabbing girl stuff for me to buy. The more i watched her, the more i realized it didnt matter what the baby was, she was mine! That was the first moment in my pregnancy that i felt love for her, and it was intense. I remember this every year, and i thank God that he gave me family when i needed it most.

thank you all for listening, and the great comments. Im sorry ive been a bit absent, im very very sick with the flu. Hope to be back soon.

Angela

OWOWOWW, ANGELA...so glad you got your story in!! It is a PRECIOUS story to tell!! Your layout is BEAUTIFUL and the STORY makes it even more beautiful!! So sorry to hear you have the flu too..It's been tough around here too..So I feel for you!!! Glad to see you back!!!

Angelwithin..Love the poem sentiment with your layout..WOW!!

Ok call me a complete dunce here, but where do I find the link to my LO? Its not in my address bar and the links below put my image in the post.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Must have been having an error with Firefox, now that I have restarted the browser I get the correct link.

I know its late, but its better than never .... as they say

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...=8639&cat=1515
    Here is my LO
    Love for me [now that I have found the right guy] is a very rich and wonderful feeling and I wanted to convey that in a deep rich colour as well as in some expressions that I associate with love. Before I met my partner I had never experienced what love was truly like.
    Last edited by AmeliasMuma; 02-27-2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: added content
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.