X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aniradulova
    • Apr 2006

About old templates

When I at first download the trial version of SBM there was diferent templates. I lost them. Can you help me to get them back?
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Absolutely... Pay attention now... Put on a pair of ski goggles, some gardening gloves, and an air tank. We are going to do an archeological exploration here. Now, go to your trash bin, and.... Ops, no, that's not it. Hmmmm, where did they go? Did you pull the plug, or they left of their own initiative?

Oh, blasted, who cares. Listen, if the powers that be don't send them to you, let me know, and I will zip them up and send them to you. Cotton pickers, there out to be a law!

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• aniradulova
      • Apr 2006

Thank you very much, Granny. I don't understand everything you say to me, because my English is too bad but I appreciate your will to help. My computer has a damage and I repair him. So I lost a lot of information and files. Then I download the new trial version of SBM with new templates and lost the old.

Comment

• Brett
        • Jan 2006

The problem with the old templates is that they were low-resolution meaning that they woul dnot print out very well. The new templates and content is much better all-around. Also, most of the pieces (embellishments, paraer scraps, etc) that were in those old templates is still available in the newer version.
        Brett Kapilik
        Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Well, Brett is right, of course. But if you don't want to print them, and you want them just for slide shows or videos, I will look for them and send them. Just give me an e-mail address where to send them.

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• aniradulova
            • Apr 2006

Yes, I don't want to print I will use them for slide shows. Here is my e-mail address: [email protected]. Thanks again, Granny!

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
              Your Host, Gracie!
              • Jan 2006

We'll make sure that we post up all the old "screen resolution" templates next week, so that people who want them can still have them. They're great for making VCD's, slideshows, screensavers, 4x6 prints etc - just not so fantastic for big high-res prints. For that, you'll want to use all the new templates included with Scrapbook MAX!, or make your own with any of the high-res/print-res digital kits you've downloaded/purchased.
              Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
                Your Host, Gracie!
                • Jan 2006

Hello Everyone!

The old "Screen Resolution" templates have been posted in the templates section. Be sure to check them out!
                Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• aniradulova
                  • Apr 2006

Thanks a lot to SBM-team! These were the templates that I lost and I'm very happy that I have them again. Thank you very much!!!

Comment

• Corey
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2006

You are very welcome, just glad to hear they're of use to you.
                    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Thanks Max!!! I love those oldies but goodies!

Granny
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X