• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Happy Birthday Autistic Wonder

happy birthday (before you say im early its the 1st in uk cos its 1am :P)
    hope its the best Donna

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

You tickle me girl!! Yup, I thought you were starting on my sister's birthday..but you didn't..You poor thing you are still awake!! BLESS YOU!! Thanks so much for being here at SBM!! You are a very important member of my family here at scrapbookmax!! What a TREASURE you!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE GORGEOUS CARD!!! The world's a better place with you in it!!

Comment

• spanielmom
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2006

Are you trying to sneak a birthday in on us wonder? I don't see you name on the calendar. Did you sign up for your free birthday kit at scrapbookersplayground? check out the link in the discussion forum.

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

I didn't see Smile's either. What's up girls??? You can admit you are having a birthday. You are not just getting older, you are getting BETTER!

Marion

Comment

• Linda
          Layout Whiz
          • May 2006

Birthday wishes

Happy Birthday Wonder!

Go here to see your card:

Sorry I'm a little late!
          sigpic

Comment

• spanielmom
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2006

Happy Birthday Wonder! Here's my card for you:

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

WOW, guys!! Love these..BIG THANKS!! I opted for keeping my age and birthday PRIVATE when I signed up!! Angelwithin is in UK so she officially started the post on Feb. 1 at 12:03amish I turned 48. This place gives me new energy!! I stopped saying "Can't teach this old dog new tricks"..Learning from you guys says I can learn new things!!

Love being here and having fun with the challenges and excitement we all share about our work. Regardless of how good or not our work is you guys are very supportive!! Love your thoughtful considerations of everyone!! Produces many "warm fuzzies" to help get rid of some of life's "cold pricklies". Kids have a snow day today..so we are going to party with marshmellows roasted by the fire and watch TV and play on the computer!! This is a WONDERFUL day!! THAnks for sharing it with me!!

My birthday showed up in a template I posted for my twin sister Debbie!!

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Thanks for clarifying how your b'day was discovered. I couldn't fathom it out!
                Happy Birthday and please make it non private. I like to be prepared lol !
                Happy birthday too to twin sister Debbie.
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDER!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Happy Birthday Wonder!

here is a link to my Card:http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2066
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• rosana brito
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2006

Hapyyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyyy

HAPPY HAPYY HAPYY BIRTHAYYYYYYYY, HIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

SAVE AUTISTIC , WOWWWWWWW

Last edited by rosana brito; 02-01-2007, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

Hope you are having a wonderful day x
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• autisticwonder
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Nov 2006

Just got back from Cracker Barrel and am stuffed and sleepy!!! What BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, GENEROUS, THOUGHTFUL, KIND, ETC..ETC...cards to come back tooo...WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Tickles me senseless!!! Brought back 4 fun movies and 4 of us went off one in each hand to watch separately??? OK..Barnyard, Open Season, Your Majesty and and something else!!! So I like computer time!! Typical birthday!!
                          But I took pictures and want to have some fun putting them together..THe HARD part..How to display..I just don't have the knack for that!!! So you might see them sometime within the century!!!
                          But REALLY, wonderwomen!! THANKS!! THis is GREAT!! What a GREAT BUNCH of FUNNY BONES!! Have a GREAT year!!!

Comment

• rosana brito
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jul 2006

Wowww!!!!!!

Uauuuu!!!!!! exelente orator Autistic , you deserves much more of whom this, in we adore you you is part of our family, this community and wonderful, my dream and to be able one day in them to find all and to make a great party, would be the day happyest of my life,

kisses
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X