Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Hey Granny! what is it with these one icon replies you are making all over the place?? have you broken your typing finger?

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

this is me upside down in Australia

Comment

• waydon64
          • Mar 2006

Hi
          Im Donna and also live in adelaide, mini moombeam I have sent a pm to you I was wondering if you could help me
          Donna
          Adelaide, south australia

Comment

• waydon64
            • Mar 2006

Hi
            Was wondering if someone could help me with the cost of the program in aussie dollars and how you get the program is there somewhere in aussie to get it or do you buy it from the states
            Thanks
            Donna
            Adelaide SA

Comment

• Kazr
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2006

hi waydon64
              here is a nifty little device for converting USA dollars to Aussie dollars & vice versa,plus other countries-hope it helps
              Last edited by Kazr; 07-30-2006, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Yes! I just downloaded it from THIS site and charged it to my credit card..... the bank does the conversion for you.. and Scrapbook Max will post the Cd to you...that link above will let you know how much to exp[ect it to be in Aussie dollars ( sorry I cant remember) ....You will not regret buying it!!!

Comment

• waydon64
                  • Mar 2006

Hi Moonbeam
                  Thank you for the info, I currently use adobe elements but I want something that I can just jump on and do a quick page, how long have you been digi scrapping, it doesnt seem as big here as in the states, where do you live in SA I live at Balaklava about 1 hr from adelaide, this program seems easy enough to use, does the cd take long to get her?
                  Thank you for your help
                  Donna

Comment

• Moonbeam
                    • Mar 2006

Hi again, I live in the Northern Suburbs .. so along Port Wakefield Rd probably about 20 -30 minutes from you! We're neighbours!!!
                    My daughter ( Mini-Moonbeam) introduced me originally to scrapbooking and i was hooked and late found Scrapbook Max and have leaned towards Digital scrapbooking ever since...I have been so enthralled by it that along with Granny and Lady bug ( also from this forum ) we are working on a website where we will offer the things you mentioned.. even ready to use pages.
                    I think we are pretty much as "into this" as in the USA.. we dont have nearly the population here but Scrapbooking is growing at an astounding rate..and you would be amazed at how many Aussies there are even on this forum.
                    The Cd should take 7 - 14 days to arrive but in the meantime you can download the program on your computer .. even if you just want to "trial" it!

Comment

Working...
                    X