+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Welcome Lyn!
    Lovely to have you here, and always lovely to have another Aussie

Hi Lyn,
    I didnt realize there were sooo many other Australians on the forum... hello to all of you.. I am from Adelaide too, same as Mini Moonbeam, she's my daughter but dont hold that against me!!! I used to live in the country... what part of SA are you? I lived in Mt Gambier for a while and loved it.. and also on the Yorke peninsula at Edithburgh. But stuck in the city these days
    Its great to have you join us here and you will find everyone very helpful with any problems you have with SBM.

hi there & welcome from another Aussie in Sydney
    You will love it here, the program is easy, the people so friendly & helpful, I wonder what I used to do before finding this treasure Enjoy
    My we Aussies are plentiful now, poor Granny is feeling a little left out,heres a hug for you *HUG*, & am making you an honourary Aussie .

Karyn.

Lightbulb Oh Granny -

Are you hearing that Granny? Little do they knew that your not alone in the USA............ right? Granny, mabye we should go on a vacation to meet those Aussies's? I think they think they out number the rest of us!!!! All seriousnous, it would be interesting to know how many countries are represented here! Is there a way to start a thread that we can cut and paste the country we're located? You know, a list of who we are, under each country. I would like to see a visual of all our names on the same page!

We do welcome all the newbies, no matter where your from! This forum and the people here are so wonderful. You will quickly discover a special relationship between us all. I do hope you will jump right in and get your feet wet! There is always something to learn here!

nie
    El Paso, TX

Yeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an Aussie now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is good. Thank you for the honour!!!

Onie, what an expendid idea. We should go there and start a Cuban Revolution! Ops, no, scratch that.... Sorry folks, my roots are showing . No, not blond roots, Cuban roots.

I would love to go to Australia. I have a great deal of respect for them Aussies, even if they stand on their heads all the time. So, Onie, let me know when the next ship sails, I'll be ready.

Oh... Do I get to own a roo? I'll call him Wally! (Shut up, Moonbeam, I don't want to hear it)

I think having a threat to show were we live and are from would be nice. Maybe some higher powers would get the hint that people really can live and work in peace along with each other, and care for each other no matter who we are!!!!!

Granny

Granny, I've told you before you are booked in here at my place! but as for the kangaroo! its not a wally - its a wallaby - you are the wally!! learn to speak Australian before you come ....and it's good to see you are trying - I see you used the Australian spelling on the word Honour ( not your version -honor) well done!!!!

I want Wally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thank you for the offer, but I won't stay with you unless I can have a Wally, a roo, or a joey, and vegetime, vegetone, vegetirus, vegegacu.... Oh, darn, that funny stuff you eat that's made from beer yeast! So there. Take it or leave it!!!

Granny

What Granny? You want a kangaroo with vegemite? Toasted or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Granny
    I want Wally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FREE WALLY LMAO :P

Default Granny

We all so have kanga Wolla Foxes and drop bears.
    And we say G'Day mate
    And love a meat pie or two.

Linda