• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazr
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

For Scrapbook Max-re template size-new version

hi ,I posted this a while ago with no response, hope you can answer this query please
    Help please-re template size!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just made a simple 2 page template, using only Scrapbook Max b/g's,embellishments etc,when I saved it to share, it was 10mgs.
    I am stunned at its size & I cant share such a big file ,is there a way to resize it,as I can't imagine any of the new templates being small enough now with the new version to be accepted for shared files.
    Thanks for your advice
  • Brett
    • Jan 2006

We will be looking more into how to host the new, larger templates in the coming weeks. We will keep you posted.
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• Kazr
      Layout Whiz
      • Mar 2006

Thank you Brett, your reply is truly appreciated & I will keep an eye out for further information on this topic

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Kazr, could you please mail me the template. I would like to see why it's so big. It does not make sense that it should be that size. Please?

You can send it to my e-mail address, which I'm going to brake up so that spammers cannot find it. You can assemble it...

grannyestee at adelphia.net

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Kazr
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

Dear Granny
          I just did it again & its a much smaller file now & should be able to send it for sharing, its very plain so could not understand how it got that big,wish me luck, & if it still continues to be a probelm with size will email you,I do appreciate your offer of help TY.

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Glad you got it to work better. And the offer stands. It's nice to help each other.

Granny
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Kazr
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2006

Thanks Granny
              & yes its fun to share & to help when possible.
              My miserable life is now fun,fun ,fun with the Scrapbook Max program & all the new friends we meet here .
              I am so thrilled I stumbled into here by accident ,the last few weeks have been a blast
              Love you all *hugs*

Comment

Working...
              X