• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

I need help!

I have downloaded some of the files that have been shared on the forum but I'm not able to open them. When you look at them, they have the SBM file attached to it and it has the SBM icon. In otherwords, it does not download as a zip file that but the little icons. When I click on it, it says they're downloading files but never go into a ffolder that I can open up. I figure I might need to change an extension or something but for the life of me, I can not find where it's at. I have about 12 or 15 on here that I am struggling with. Usually when this happens, they will appear somewhere in a file but I can not find where they're going and how to open them.

Hope I was able to make sense of this in trying to explain this!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • skiptothesue
    • Nov 2006

I think if you rename the file and just change the last 3 letters - sbm into zip, the icon will change to the zip image and then you can right click on it and extract it to whatever folder you have saved it to.

Susan

Comment

• Hilda
      • Jun 2006

purchasing from store

I purchased over a week ago and haven't rec'd the download email. Does anyone know how I can get this?
      Hilda

Comment

• Desmond
        Resident Geek
        • Jan 2006

Hello Hilda,

Those download instructions are sent out automatically when your order is approved. Regarding your case in particular, are you referring to your purchase(s) from the booster pack store, or the software itself?

If you are inquiring about your latest purchase from the Booster pack store, the automated email containing your download link bounced. When we tried sending the link manually, the email also bounced.

I have PM'd your download link to you, however in order to receive the latest updates, and future order notifications, please ensure you can receive emails from addresses '@scrapboookmax.com'.

Thanks!
        Desmond.
        |

Comment

Working...
        X