• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Sign Our Guestbook!

Hello Everyone!

If you have a few minutes and would like to write a few kind words about Scrapbook MAX! in our "guestbook", we'd really appreciate it.

Click here to submit your comments.

Your comments will soon be featured throughout this site, as well as on a dedicated comments page (click here to see what other people have said). Some may even be used in our newsletter and other marketing material!

A big thanks to everyone for your kind words and support thus far. You're all the best!

Thanks,

Gracie
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

If you want the best digital scrapbook software, on the www then look no further. I have never seen one better before or after purchase. It is the most user friendly available and is suitable from the beginner to professional, even children can use it. The support is the best you could wish for and the community forums with a gallery to show off your work are friendly and fun. If you buy this you will not regret it but one word of warning........it is highly addictive and I mean highly!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Hi eng,

Thanks so much for the kind words!

I hope that you'll also put them in the guestbook - click here to sign!

Thanks - happy scrapping!

Karin

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

oops, didn't notice the link, thought you'd started new thread!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• rosana brito
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

Helo moderator !!!!!!!!!

Well, delete my claim? why????? I wrote two times for guetsbook, I request my excuses if now well !was seen ok.

pardon please

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

OHHHHH!!! Godddd!!!!!!

My so great happiness and, that I do not have words for expessa it, were optimum gift of anniversary that could earn, yours to have placed my deposition in guestbook, mine thanks a lot to all moderators, and therefore that I love this community, all are wonderful people, one great kiss to all.

thanksssssssssss

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

I've read it and it is really good too Rosana

Comment

• rosana brito
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2006

OH!! Thanks Eng!

Thanks Eng, I confess that I am feeling itself carried through,

kisses

Comment

• lemondrop63

An Okie Hello

Hi! I am from Oklahoma and have been married for almost 25 years. I have a son who is a Marine and just returned from 13 months of service in Iraq. He and his wife are now at Camp Pendleton. I also have a younger daughter who just gave birth to our first grandchild, little EJ. So, I have alot going on!!! And, I am happy to be a part of the SBM family!

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

Hi Okie,
                    Start a new thread and introduce yourself, it may get missed on here!

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

You got here at a great time then to get some use from all the military stuff we just added in the last few day! Welcome!

Comment

• pkdoll
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Dec 2006

Welcome lemondrop! My brother lives in OK too-he's retired from the air force and now works for them as a civilian. What part of OK are you from? He's in Midwest City. In fact I am going there end of April for my nephew's wedding. Have fun on here and careful it's very addictive!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• TrinaClarkDesigns
                          • Jul 2007

This is the most intuitive scrapbooking software I've ever used. As many of my older customers know, I've never endorsed any other "scrapbooking" programs on my website. The reason for this is that I couldn't find any that were user friendly, but still had all the functions I would expect to find in a good program.

A few nights ago, I sat down and explored my copy of the program for about two hours; and in that amount of time, I understood exactly how to accomplish anything I would need to do with the software. During my exploration, I tried to look at it with a novice user's point of view. Findings: my opinion is that anyone with a few computer skills can operate the program and turn out gorgeous scrapbook pages.

In addition, not only does it provide a nice variety of beautiful free papers and elements (which, if purchased alone would be more than the cost of the entire software package), but it also directs you to their website where many wonderful designers sell reasonably priced digital scrapbook kits and templates specifically for use with Scrapbook MAX! software.

This software gets my very enthusiastic seal of approval!
                          Trina Clark Designs

Comment

• LatteDah
                            • Sep 2007

I love Scrapbook MAX!

The first program I ever used was Scrapbook Max! I ordered it online, downloaded it and it was ready to use. So Easy! It was perfect for a beginner like me. I am really starting to participte and enjoy all the friendly people here.
                            My Blog: Scrappin A Latte'

Comment

• Nabeel
                              • Nov 2007

Hi, This post of mine is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message. Best Regards,
                              |

Comment

Working...
                              X