+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Sign Our Guestbook!

Hello Everyone!

If you have a few minutes and would like to write a few kind words about Scrapbook MAX! in our "guestbook", we'd really appreciate it.

Click here to submit your comments.

Your comments will soon be featured throughout this site, as well as on a dedicated comments page (click here to see what other people have said). Some may even be used in our newsletter and other marketing material!

A big thanks to everyone for your kind words and support thus far. You're all the best!

Thanks,

Gracie
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Smile

If you want the best digital scrapbook software, on the www then look no further. I have never seen one better before or after purchase. It is the most user friendly available and is suitable from the beginner to professional, even children can use it. The support is the best you could wish for and the community forums with a gallery to show off your work are friendly and fun. If you buy this you will not regret it but one word of warning........it is highly addictive and I mean highly!

Hi eng,

Thanks so much for the kind words!

I hope that you'll also put them in the guestbook - click here to sign!

Thanks - happy scrapping!

Karin

oops, didn't notice the link, thought you'd started new thread!

Angry Helo moderator !!!!!!!!!

Well, delete my claim? why????? I wrote two times for guetsbook, I request my excuses if now well !was seen ok.

pardon please

Talking OHHHHH!!! Godddd!!!!!!

My so great happiness and, that I do not have words for expessa it, were optimum gift of anniversary that could earn, yours to have placed my deposition in guestbook, mine thanks a lot to all moderators, and therefore that I love this community, all are wonderful people, one great kiss to all.

thanksssssssssss

Default I love Scrapbook MAX!

The first program I ever used was Scrapbook Max! I ordered it online, downloaded it and it was ready to use. So Easy! It was perfect for a beginner like me. I am really starting to participte and enjoy all the friendly people here.

Hi, This post of mine is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Hi~

I'm Nikki from Central Florida. In February, I will be holding a 'Digital Scrapbooking' class for my community. That's why I downloaded or ordered a total of three digital scrapbooking programs to review. Scrapbook Max truly stands out above the other two for ease of use, help (via this forum) and printing capabilities. Using Windows Vista, there's no contest as to which of the three is the most user-friendly...I'm still struggling with 'compatibility mode' for one other program, and printing problems from Windows Vista on the other. Scrapbook Max meets all the requirements easily even tho I'm still learning all the tips and tricks. I look forward to introducing this software to all of my 'students' in February.

BTW, my nickname is Peke (pekingese) Mom and here's why...

I am an old timer on SBM. Hard to believe that many of us have been lurking and playing around here since it's birth. I found SBM and downloaded the Trial version in April 06. Became a member and bought the program in May 06. Even with all this experience, I have never been able to figure out where to sign the guestbook. It seems to keep taking me to the page to buy it. I love this program, in fact I have both the Original and the Special Wedding Edition. I would be lost with out it.

SBM is awesome and we're truly addicted here!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie