+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I have been using this program for a year, actually tried many other products before falling in love with Scrapbook Max. This is an excellent program and a wonderful informational site!!

I love going to the forum everyday because I learn so much from the PRO You guys rock !!! I am definitely having fun eversince I bought the software. Thanks Scrapbook Max.

Not sure if I'm posting in the right spot or not. Still pretty new to all this. Just downloaded Scrapbook Max today - have been playing with it and am so excited about how easy it is to scrapbook digitally!!! Thanks Scrapbook Max!!! My name is Jody and I'm currently living in Boulder, Co.

Default Trying to Save and Print

Hello,
    I just downloaded the trial version and did a sample page. I tried to save it onto a USB drive and then took it to a local print shop to have printed to see what it would be like. The print shop was unable to open up what I had saved onto my USB drive as they said it needed to be in .pdf format. I had saved it as .pdf but they said they then needed the program in order to open it.
    Are we not able to save onto a USB drive and take elsewhere to get printed???
    Thanks for your help - I LOVE LOVE LOVE SBM but hope I can have it printed somewhere here in Canada!!

Hi Kelly, If we couldn't save and print out our layouts for family and friends, whats the use of scrapping! LOL You need to save it as a jpeg...any GOOD photo place should know that... then save it to whatever you want too, and you will be able to get them printed anywhere. Happy Scrappin'!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Thanks so much. I will try it and see if that works. I sure hope it does!!!

Sorry - me again - so just to be clear - when I save it in SBM - is there a special place to save it as a jpeg? When I hit the save button it does not ask me anything. Do I have to use the publish button? I am very computer illiterate sorry!!!

Wink Newbie from Washington

My name is Katie and I am a new designer for Scrapbook Max. I haven't put anything up yet but I have alot of things coming. I have been designing kits for about 9 months now and I love it. One question for you all though. How in the world do you make your kits with so little mb in them? That I think is going to be my biggest hurdle. Leaving this post here because I can't seem to start anything new yet. Still a newbie.
    Last edited by mamacastillo; 04-29-2009 at 03:43 PM.
    Katie

Thumbs up

As a new scrapbooker i'm so pleased to have found this site.It's the best i have ever come across and will be recommending it to all my friends.I love everything about it.The thing is i want everything and i want it NOW!!! Keep up the amazing work.Hugs kraftyann x

Default Hi i am a newbie here, i m a craft maker

Please share some best threads with me so i can get idea what’s being discussed here