X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pekemom
    • Nov 2007

Hi~

I'm Nikki from Central Florida. In February, I will be holding a 'Digital Scrapbooking' class for my community. That's why I downloaded or ordered a total of three digital scrapbooking programs to review. Scrapbook Max truly stands out above the other two for ease of use, help (via this forum) and printing capabilities. Using Windows Vista, there's no contest as to which of the three is the most user-friendly...I'm still struggling with 'compatibility mode' for one other program, and printing problems from Windows Vista on the other. Scrapbook Max meets all the requirements easily even tho I'm still learning all the tips and tricks. I look forward to introducing this software to all of my 'students' in February.

BTW, my nickname is Peke (pekingese) Mom and here's why...

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

I am an old timer on SBM. Hard to believe that many of us have been lurking and playing around here since it's birth. I found SBM and downloaded the Trial version in April 06. Became a member and bought the program in May 06. Even with all this experience, I have never been able to figure out where to sign the guestbook. It seems to keep taking me to the page to buy it. I love this program, in fact I have both the Original and the Special Wedding Edition. I would be lost with out it.

SBM is awesome and we're truly addicted here!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• lcourtney
        • Oct 2007

Enjoying Scrapbook Max

I have used the free trial and am so excited to get started with he real thing. This is better than other similar programs I tried, and I am really enjoying it!

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2008

Very happy to find this software and join in the 'Big Family' too. Pretty convince that this is by far the best after my research. Addicted and fun 'toy' for all ages. Look forwards to see SBM continue to 'grow' from more features and members as well. I believe in no time it will become the best SB software.
          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• QuinnsGM
            • Feb 2008

So glad I found you all!!

I am a PSP user but I love love love this program and I am learning new stuff everyday...I haven't even received my cd's yet and I've made 5 pages...pretty cool program.

Comment

• courtney
              • Mar 2007

I have been using this program for a year, actually tried many other products before falling in love with Scrapbook Max. This is an excellent program and a wonderful informational site!!

Comment

• Liwayway
                Mad Scrapper
                • Nov 2006

I love going to the forum everyday because I learn so much from the PRO You guys rock !!! I am definitely having fun eversince I bought the software. Thanks Scrapbook Max.

Comment

• jodyhicks
                  • Oct 2008

Not sure if I'm posting in the right spot or not. Still pretty new to all this. Just downloaded Scrapbook Max today - have been playing with it and am so excited about how easy it is to scrapbook digitally!!! Thanks Scrapbook Max!!! My name is Jody and I'm currently living in Boulder, Co.

Comment

• kellyjolene
                    • Mar 2009

Trying to Save and Print

Hello,
                    I just downloaded the trial version and did a sample page. I tried to save it onto a USB drive and then took it to a local print shop to have printed to see what it would be like. The print shop was unable to open up what I had saved onto my USB drive as they said it needed to be in .pdf format. I had saved it as .pdf but they said they then needed the program in order to open it.
                    Are we not able to save onto a USB drive and take elsewhere to get printed???
                    Thanks for your help - I LOVE LOVE LOVE SBM but hope I can have it printed somewhere here in Canada!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Hi Kelly, If we couldn't save and print out our layouts for family and friends, whats the use of scrapping! LOL You need to save it as a jpeg...any GOOD photo place should know that... then save it to whatever you want too, and you will be able to get them printed anywhere. Happy Scrappin'!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• kellyjolene
                        • Mar 2009

Thanks so much. I will try it and see if that works. I sure hope it does!!!

Comment

• kellyjolene
                          • Mar 2009

Sorry - me again - so just to be clear - when I save it in SBM - is there a special place to save it as a jpeg? When I hit the save button it does not ask me anything. Do I have to use the publish button? I am very computer illiterate sorry!!!

Comment

• mamacastillo
                            • Apr 2009

Newbie from Washington

My name is Katie and I am a new designer for Scrapbook Max. I haven't put anything up yet but I have alot of things coming. I have been designing kits for about 9 months now and I love it. One question for you all though. How in the world do you make your kits with so little mb in them? That I think is going to be my biggest hurdle. Leaving this post here because I can't seem to start anything new yet. Still a newbie.
                            Last edited by mamacastillo; 04-29-2009, 03:43 PM.
                            Katie

Comment

• kraftyann
                              • Apr 2009

As a new scrapbooker i'm so pleased to have found this site.It's the best i have ever come across and will be recommending it to all my friends.I love everything about it.The thing is i want everything and i want it NOW!!! Keep up the amazing work.Hugs kraftyann x

Comment

• makingstamps
                                • Jul 2009

Hi i am a newbie here, i m a craft maker

Please share some best threads with me so i can get idea what’s being discussed here
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X