+ Reply to Thread

Red face Good morning- a sillyquestion?

- Hope everyone is well this morning and not freezing like it is here!! Well here goes the silliest question ever- The cd that I received- does it contain the complete program or just the content files (I haven't intalled it yet) I have to go out of town for a while, and would like to have this program on my laptop- can I install it both on my home pc and my laptop? (without buying 2 copies). Thank you

You get the complete programme and the content. There are two links to install, you need to install both and it will all be there and yes you can install it on your pc and laptop using the same copy.
    Hope all goes well.It's mild here in England , not like winter at all!

This is our first week of normal winter in Northern Ontario, and man we just are not used to it. If I understand - by the two links to install- I will have to be on the internet when I install this program on my laptop- right?- I had intended to install it on the road but there will be internet connection- maybe I should do it before I leave- Thanks for the info- (if I understand correctly)

Default installing en route

I doubt that you'd need internet for installing this on your puter (or laptop)
    its a program on its own. so happy scrapping in the car!!:-)
    (now I am dreaming of getting a laptop,..........but thats what its going to be.......just dreaming............)

take care

I have to add a question to this..lol:
    So I deleted my trial version, installed the program from the email I recieved
    then installed the content pack from the cd...
    Do I have everything installed? (Just wondered if I needed to install both parts from cd or if the email install was good enough)
    Thanks!!
    KAthy

Quote Originally Posted by witchdct View Post
    I have to add a question to this..lol:
    So I deleted my trial version, installed the program from the email I recieved
    then installed the content pack from the cd...
    Do I have everything installed? (Just wondered if I needed to install both parts from cd or if the email install was good enough)
    Thanks!!
    KAthy
    The email install is good enough----just remember to install the content pack from the disk or you won't have half of the stuff. There is tons in the content pack.

Default Thank you for all your help

Looks like I will be all set to go. We are going to a Rod Steward concert- ( xmas present from my kids). While we are gone I might as well take a ha ha holiday- bring my laptop and scanner, and scan all the relatives photos to make this humongus slide show that I have to make for our family reunion this summer. Remember I have never scrapbooked before- so I am in for some fun I think. So wish me luck. Have a great afternoon.