• Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

hi peggy

they are just easier to find in the shapes folder

i alway do this in a minimised screen

go into 'my computer' > c drive > programme files > scrapbook max > gallery > images > embellishments > find the file labelled FSE_Bow_Shapes > drop onto desktop (main screen) > arrow back into images > drop file from desktop into shapes file

fiona xx

ps dont forget to defrag often if you are moving files around ....keep your pc running faster

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelfaye
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
      hi peggy

they are just easier to find in the shapes folder

i alway do this in a minimised screen

go into 'my computer' > c drive > programme files > scrapbook max > gallery > images > embellishments > find the file labelled FSE_Bow_Shapes > drop onto desktop (main screen) > arrow back into images > drop file from desktop into shapes file

fiona xx

ps dont forget to defrag often if you are moving files around ....keep your pc running faster
      Thanks Fiona - for the bows and instructions on how to install to the proper place - I have quite a few now and didn't know how to get them in a useful place!!!
      Love and Light to you and yours
      Faye
      xx

sigpic

Comment

• PHILIP WHITTAKER
        • Mar 2007

I tried to make some of these during the last few days but gave up in despair. I was trying to do this with the Crocus Ribbon that I made. I finally deemed it impossible due to the patten in the ribbon and the need to make the ribbon into curly bows whilst still holding the patten.

Comment

• peggy
          • Jan 2007

How do I move them to the shapes file/folder in SBM?
          thanks
          peggy

Comment

• bluevelvet
            Mad Scrapper
            • Apr 2007

Oh my I have been searching forever for some decent looking bows. These are just right!! thanks alot!
            CHRISTINA

Comment

Working...
            X