X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoJo
    • Mar 2006

Masks

can anybody help me, i have found this great site with hundreds of really cool masks, my dilemma is when i downloaded them & tried to use them, they still have the black around them, i thought they might have been like the shapes we have in sm, now i'm not sure. i tried taking them into photoshop E 4.0 & doing the same as i did with the letters (Corey)but i'm afraid i just got lost again.
    if anyone can help would most appreciate it, the site is www.freetubes.com/art/mask/index.html think this is right this was what was in the address bar.
    can you tell i know a lot about computers lol.....not.....
    JoJo
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Masks from Free Site

Jojo,

I downloaded and saved the attached mask (mask_dmsk204.jpg) from the site link you provide and produced the attached results (mask.jpg) with a "Photo" using the "Custom Shape" option.

It looks like you can use the shapes just as is without any editing. They do have some cool-looking mask shapes.

Hopes this helps!
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• JoJo
      • Mar 2006

Thanks srussell, i had another go & got it right this time, helps if you export them into sm shapes file lol, must have been tired.
      Thanks again'
      JoJo.

Comment

• srussell
        Digi Sage
        • Feb 2006

You can also place them into any of the "Shapes" folders, they should show up when you choose "Customer Shape"
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

JoJo, thanks so much for the link. It's awesome. I'm always looking for masks for my work. This is a great site. I tried one and worked fine.

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
          X