X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoJo
    • Mar 2006

In need of help again.

Sorry to be a pain but if Corey or anybody could help me, would much appreciate it.
    What i'm after is to be able to get a word or sentence to warp, think that's the right word, i want it to go wavy. I have actually got so far on photo shop E 4 as to warp the sentence but now i want to make it with out a background, but when i take it to magic extracter, it's not coming out right.
    the Font i am trying to use is scriptina. Is there an easier way to do this & is this what people in other threads talk about as the wrap around.
    Thanks
    JoJo.
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Warp... Like This?
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Corey
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2006

The easiest way is to create your text layer, get it the way you want it, then right click it and choose "rasterize layer". Then turn off all layers except for the one with the rasterized text on it, and click somewhere in the canvas with the magic wand tool (with tolerance set to 0), then invert selection (CTRL + SHIFT + I) and choose IMAGE > CROP and export as PNG 24 with transparency checked.
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• JoJo
        • Mar 2006

Thanks guy's to your very quick responses. Yes that is what i was after srussell, & corey i tried what you said but could not find rasterize anywhere, but in playing around again i did it & it was so easy it all happens at the start, when you open up a new page it's all there size ,backgrounds.
        Sorry to have bothered you.
        JoJo.

Comment

• srussell
          Digi Sage
          • Feb 2006

So, are you good to go? and BTW, it's no bother, that's why everyone is here... it's a community...
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Corey
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2006

Definitely *never* a bother. We enjoy assisting. Please let us know if you need anything else.
            Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• JoJo
              • Mar 2006

Yes i'm good to go guy's, thanks again.
              JoJo.

Comment

• Corey
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2006

Eggsellent.

Comment

Working...
                X