• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gotart
    Mad Scrapper
    • Nov 2006

Royal BLue

I am searching anything that has Royal BLue in it that would work on a Wedding Page... TLT

sigpic

• Maggie
    • Jan 2007

Lovely Navy Kit

Originally posted by Gotart View Post
    I am searching anything that has Royal BLue in it that would work on a Wedding Page... TLT
    I looked through my stash and saw something you might be interested in. It is a free kit from Amy Tanabe called "Navy-Fall". Most sites don't like you to link directly to the freebie section, so I'll just say that it's at "scrapartist.com" under the freebies. Easy to find. A lovely set.

I double checked the forum guidelines and think I am okay to post to a link outside MAX as long as someone had a specific question. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope that helps. Good luck! Post some LOs!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

There are some nice wedding embies at Monti pixels Playground. There are different colors. They don't actually have Royal Blue, they are soft colors, but would blend well if you have other Royal blue items to go with them.

Click on scrap kits, then click on the bear to enter. Scroll down to the wedding kits. There are only a few wedding links. The description is the download. Next to the description is the word preview. Click on that to see the kit.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• spanielmom
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2006

at scrapartist.com there are free papers in a pack called Blue Heaven - You could check them out.

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

heres a few blue background scraps if there any use
          Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Thank you angel they're great
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
            X