X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • five-feathers
    • Dec 2006

Checkbook Covers

I have a box of clear vinyl checkbook covers and haven't known what to do with them. They wouldn't work for the idea I had when I purchased them.

It just dawned on me that I can make inserts for them with Scrapbook MAX!Yippee! It's so easy with this program!!! I can adjust the size to what I need and easily turn one half of it upside down so that when the insert is folded in half, it comes out the right way. Ooooooooh.....I LOVE Scrapbook MAX!!!

Jan
    Attached Files
    sigpic
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Ooooooooh.....I LOVE Scrapbook MAX!!!
    AND IT SHOWS!!! Great Idea!!!! Thanks!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

These are GREAT ~~ BUT yet another thing we here in the UK don't have.
      Pooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• juliehclark
        Challenge Host
        • Jun 2006

clever! i have been making inserts for dvds, cds, and starbucks tumblers!!! such a versatile program, indeed!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
          These are GREAT ~~ BUT yet another thing we here in the UK don't have.
          Pooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sulks*
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• five-feathers
            • Dec 2006

The checkbook covers came from:

Electronic Data Payment Systems We take the mystery out of credit card processing. It’s your money, not ours. We enable your business to accept credit/debit cards, Simply and Affordably, when, where and how you want.  At EDPS, we’re intentionally different. We don’t just move your money–we’re invested in your success. Our team takes the time to provide the … Home Read More »

They have dozens and dozens of similar items, all very reasonably priced. I didn't see that they specifically ship to the UK, but I didn't see that they don't, either.
            sigpic

Comment

• mh51
              Scrap Guru
              • Jul 2006

[QUOTE=five-feathers;32950]The checkbook covers came from:

Electronic Data Payment Systems We take the mystery out of credit card processing. It’s your money, not ours. We enable your business to accept credit/debit cards, Simply and Affordably, when, where and how you want.  At EDPS, we’re intentionally different. We don’t just move your money–we’re invested in your success. Our team takes the time to provide the … Home Read More »

They have dozens and dozens of similar items, all very reasonably priced. I didn't see that they specifically ship to the UK, but I didn't see that they don't, either.[/QUOTE

To be perfectly honest, I don't know the last time I used a chequebook ~ all Debit Cards & Chip'n'Pin here now & no need to carry a chequebook!!!!

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Great idea. Thanks for sharing.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                X