• Feb 2006

Happy Birthday Spanielmom

Your card is here.....

Marion
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Happy Birthday!!

Here is the card I made for ya! Hope all your wishes came true!http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...=7658&cat=1488

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• spanielmom
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2006

To all of you who made cards for my Birthday-----Thank you!
      My birthday was one of the worst in history! I cried when I logged on this evening and saw all the cards. It is more than I got from my family.
      Hugs and Love to each and every one of you.

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Oh I am sorry to hear that your Birthday was the worst in history! I can only hope that your family will make it up to ya somehow!!! It seems as we get older the worse birthdays get, well for some of us anyway. I used to have bad birthdays too but now I dont wait for anyone to make me happy. I make myself happy! I think you should go out and get yourself something that you have wanted and go buy it!! Charge it if you have to, but ya know what?? You deserve it! Or call a friend and go do something!!! anything that will make YOU feel better! Take care friend! And this too shall pass.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

So sorry to here that you had a bad day. Here is a link to the card that I did:

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

I am glad we could be there for you!

Marion

Comment

• rosana brito
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2006

HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYbIIRRRRRTHAYYYYYYYY

Spani, I am certain that you cried out, therefore I tambem I would make, but and tao the same rewarding you to know that as many people exist that voce nor knows personally, but that ja nourishes for you an immense affection now? it knows that all in we want you very well!

a great kiss,Now forgets our cake!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by rosana brito; 01-27-2007, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Awwwww......hope you feel happier now.
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mh51
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                  Oh I am sorry to hear that your Birthday was the worst in history! I can only hope that your family will make it up to ya somehow!!! It seems as we get older the worse birthdays get, well for some of us anyway. I used to have bad birthdays too but now I dont wait for anyone to make me happy. I make myself happy! I think you should go out and get yourself something that you have wanted and go buy it!! Charge it if you have to, but ya know what?? You deserve it! Or call a friend and go do something!!! anything that will make YOU feel better! Take care friend! And this too shall pass.
                  ............. nicely said Crops.

Comment

Working...
                  X