• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

To scrap book max

Here we go------------ for all those who are new it is a great site for you .Srapbookmax---some of you are good lookin and some of you well lets just say butter us up .Excellent site and a hard site as alot of women together and few men I have to say makes up a bad headache.Scrapbook Max you have to deal with many personalities.Yes I am one of those rotten people. I am french and also a nurse. So you will have to listen to a nurse side. I am not a trouble maker but a sweet honest person.My job(nurse) has to deal with many conflicts. We are trained no touble. So when I speak it is from my soul-- no lies and no trouble. Though you may have thought me trouble I was protecting which of coarse is the nursing part in me.You can not hold the protecting part of me. But to all that read this I apologize for my sharpness and rudeness.To you Scrapbook max you are the BEST. I luv it here. To all the new commers pay no attention to our thoughts.But you know what we should be able to have PRIVACY and also FREEDOM OF SPEECH without delete. What I say or anyone else say will not scare people away as you are the TOPS. Talk to much eh ----just the french in me .SCRAPBOOK MAX ROCKS

EYE CHILLS

LUV YAH SBM.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• Karin
    • Jan 2006

We're glad you love it here! One of the best things about a community is the different personalities that come together - we all learn from each other!

Happy scrappin'!

Karin

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

.................... EYE CHILLS

LUV YAH SBM.[/QUOTE]

& WE ALL LOVE YOU TOO EYE......

Comment

• catseyes
        • May 2006

eye never be uncomfortable with just being you thats what makes you special

i too, have a feisty temper but also a caring one, wonder if it runs in the nursing groups )))))) that is what i used to be till i took seriously ill and was medically retired and although i know i am lucky to be witin this group and have the support i do at home, it happens i am irritable and not good to company or others but it does not make us a bad person within, its just life and what makes it tick.

hugs
        susannah

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Hey Eye, You must of finished that whole bottle didnt you??????????
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

I luv you eye on your good days and the bad ones too...you are very special to me and a wonderful caring friend
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Love you eye......we know where you're coming from xxxx
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Linda
                Layout Whiz
                • May 2006

Love you, Eye and so glad you are here with us!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X