+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Scrapbook Max

Ok I know this is a really Stupid question, but how many KB to 1 MB??

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapbook MAX! View Post
    Eye,

There is no conspiracy going on to prevent your images from being uploaded to the gallery. Are you sure you are choosing "web/email" for the size when you go to File > Publish to > Images ?
    I never used the word conspiracy and never thought that. All I thought is maybe because I took all my layouts off that you may have thought I was mad and I am not. Like the site and would never dream of accusing you of anything.Thanks.

Default Desmond

Every LO Ive ever posted to the gallery has been 97.5 KB and they have always uploaded without any problem..the one that will not upload now was the same size the first time I tried to upload...I resized it several times the last size being 2.7 KB and I still got the same error message..so I do not understand how your reply relates to my problem..please explain thanks a million

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    Ok I know this is a really Stupid question, but how many KB to 1 MB??
    Kilo means one thousand (Kilobyte = KB = 1, 000 bytes) Mega means one million (Megabyte = MB = 1,000,000 bytes) Divide one into the other and you get 1000 KB = 1 MB

Does that help or just add to the confusion? LOL

sorry if I bothered anyone.Just will give up trying.To hard to understand as I never had that problem and am so lost .
    eye chills

Default Desmond

I am finding all of this strange...I just made a new layout in SBM..I saved it to Images and I used the setting high web/mail setting...and when I tried to upload it I got the same error message as all the other ones Ive gotten the past 2 days...so your earlier exlaination makes no sense to me as to my problem
    Thanks for you help in this matter

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    sorry if I bothered anyone.Just will give up trying.To hard to understand as I never had that problem and am so lost .
    eye chills
    I can not see how you would be bothering anyone trying to post a layout to the gallery eye..I think this is a problem SBM is going to have to fix and hopefully soon..if we do exactly like they tell us to do to upload and it still doesnt work then that is their problem for sure not ours

I can't reproduce this problem at all. I've even reduced my permissions from an administrator to a typical user and tried -- all the time I am able to successfully upload image files to the gallery.

Please follow the directions at the bottom of this thread:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ad.php?p=32529

If you are one of our users who has experienced this trouble reciently, please close all your web browser windows, reboot your computer, come back here, and try to post a layout. If you still experience problems, please post back here.

Let me know how this works out for you!

Thanks,
    Desmond.

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    Kilo means one thousand (Kilobyte = KB = 1, 000 bytes) Mega means one million (Megabyte = MB = 1,000,000 bytes) Divide one into the other and you get 1000 KB = 1 MB

Does that help or just add to the confusion? LOL
    1 MB is actually 1024 KB. And to definitely add to the confusion, 1 KB is 1024 bytes.

So while the word megabyte would lead you to believe it is 1,000,000 bytes, it is in fact 1024x1024 = 1,048,576 bytes.

If you win jepordy because of that, I want 1/2 the prize money.

Desmond.