+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi there. I've never had any problem trying to upload to the gallery, but last night I tried and I kept getting the fatal error message. I went back and made the picture smaller, lowered the resolution to 100 even, and still I couldnt get it accepted. I tried again this morning, still no joy!

Susan

Eye, I understand your frustration, but I don't think that it has to do with your layouts. Computers and the internet are neurotic at best and right down schizophrenic most of the time.

I see from another post that the problem has been resolved. Max has made many changes lately to make the forum more efficient, and sometimes the server get the hicups! (Too much root bear). I bet Desmond gave the server a swizz (swithz, swicht, sweath, swe...? Oh, darn, you know what I mean!) kick in the Caracas region, and it is now working. Yeahhhh!

So, work away. Your layouts are getting better and prettier by the minute, so don't you dare stop cranking them out!

Default Omajo needs help

Hi all,

Just want to send repply, as a trial whether I can jump on this dicussion. Before I explain what I was doing

thanks , omajo

Default Omajo needs help

Its me again

Thank Onie, Granny and Eye,

Here is my problem, I could not upload 2 of my LO, messege Fatal Error,...... line 99

I've used a blank template from SBM, used one of the background.
    Then I attached a picture which I've modified the colors using PS, gradient colors, then I used embie from 'Grandmothers Wedding', change the colors, using "Advanced Effect, change colors", modified the hue and saturation, attached some more pictures which I modified the colors too with Advanced Effect. Thats it.
    It not a very big file, about 250KB

I have not change the color of the whole LO

Please tell me what I must not do.

Thanks

Default The FORUM Team At Work

Thanks Granny and Eye for jumping in here to help. I've was sort of MIA (Missing In Action) yesterday. I had no idea what the problem was. I looks like others may be having some problems too. Now wouldn't it be nice if those ERROR messages came with an explaination rather than a Number !!! I'm sure someone will figure things out.

I will keep an eye on thread to see what the outcome is with Omago's problem and others.

nie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Ah so, ok, so you want to upload to the forum. Ok. well, seems that every one else was having the same problem, but it's working now. Since there are so many other experts here on that subject, I will let them help you.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by omajo View Post
    Its me again

Thank Onie, Granny and Eye,

Here is my problem, I could not upload 2 of my LO, messege Fatal Error,...... line 99

I've used a blank template from SBM, used one of the background.
    Then I attached a picture which I've modified the colors using PS, gradient colors, then I used embie from 'Grandmothers Wedding', change the colors, using "Advanced Effect, change colors", modified the hue and saturation, attached some more pictures which I modified the colors too with Advanced Effect. Thats it.
    It not a very big file, about 250KB

I have not change the color of the whole LO

Please tell me what I must not do.

Thanks
    Desmond said to reboot computer and retry. I did that and could then upload. Give it a try. You are not alone their was at least 4 others having the same problem last night.

Default omajo needs help

Hip, hip horeee, I've just upload my 2 LOs with no trouble at all.

Must be the system failure, or probably because Desmond is working on some improvements, very good.

I agree with Onie, to give messege which we can understand, for SBM users. not that we do not understand.
    But anyway, back to fun again. I still have to learn a lot from all of you.

Thanks again