+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation omajo Needs Help-

Hi All,

I received this email from a Newbie and I am unable to help her. I'm hoping someone out there can understand her problem and assist her with resolving it.

Thanks,

nie

Hi Onie,

I'm omajo, junior member of SBM. I'm not very familiar yet to be part of the SBM community discussion, so thats why I send you a private email, got your email address from the member list.

I would like to ask your assistance, my problem is; when I upload my scrapbook layout, using 'ajust color' from the 'advanced Effects' choices of SBM, always failed. I've tried 2 LO using . The messege said "fatal error ....in line 99" ???

Find attached the scrapbook which I would like to upload to SBM

Thanks for your help

Enjoying your LO- s
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Onie, thank you for sharing this, I may be able to help.

Omajo... I would like to help, but first, please, are you trying to change the color of a template, or are you trying to open the template to work on it. Your message is a little confusing. If you could give us a little more information, it would help. What exactly are you trying to do.

I'm working on a tutorial right now about loading paper scraps and embies and changing the color with the Adjus color, Advance feature.

But please, can you give us more details about your problem?

Thank you very much.

Granny

Exclamation Granny

I'm not sure if she knows how to access the forum yet. If we don't get a response from her then we can email her. The last email she sent said she was going to bed, goodness that was early today so she must be on the other side of the globe.

Will keep a watch for a response from her!

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Thanks, Onie. Let me know, since I want to help.

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I'm not sure if she knows how to access the forum yet. If we don't get a response from her then we can email her. The last email she sent said she was going to bed, goodness that was early today so she must be on the other side of the globe.

Will keep a watch for a response from her!

Well Onie I know how to dolayouts and I now get the same message and cannot dolayouts now. Jazzereal has the same problem.I have enough experience in downloading layouts so what is happening ??????

sorry about words connecting---migrane hit

Default Granny

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Thanks, Onie. Let me know, since I want to help.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2400 bytes)
    This is what I get Grannny and so is others.

Eye, sorry about your migrane. I get those, so I know what you're going throu. I hope you feel better soon.

About the layouts. I'm still confused about what you girls are trying to do. Omajo metioned opening the layout in "adjust color" in the "advanced" option. The only reason to do that is to change the color of a paper scrap or embie, not a complete layout. If you're trying to adjust the color of a complete layout, then I can see why that would be a problem. The program does not allow that kind of memory to that function.

But I'm getting over my head and yours here. Can you please explain a little more what you're trying to do?

Thank you, Eye.

Ok. I read your other posts on the forum, and I can see now that we are talking about two different things here. I believe that Omajo is referring to opening the layout in Max, and you are referring to uploading to the gallery. Since I have not been able to post any images to the gallery lately, I don't know how the new uploading system works.

I'm sorry I can't help you with this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Ok. I read your other posts on the forum, and I can see now that we are talking about two different things here. I believe that Omajo is referring to opening the layout in Max, and you are referring to uploading to the gallery. Since I have not been able to post any images to the gallery lately, I don't know how the new uploading system works.

I'm sorry I can't help you with this problem.
    Thanks anyway. I do not think they want me to post.