• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Template: Moonbeam's Award Plaque Floral Fantasy

Here it is.. the last of the promised award plaques!! I think you have enough of this kind of thing from me!! I put a bunch of little matching odds and ends for you to play with!! I LOVE these colors!! Made almost all the items. So please share freely but don't claim as your own!! THanks!! ENJOY..
    Special thanks to FIVE FEATHERS for her beautiful lace doily!!!
    Most importantly, BIG THANKS to MOONBEAM for her thoughtful sharing of her time and talents with us through her store items and freebies!! I've got bushels of them!!

Newbies: Magically..when you click the blue links and select OPEN..THese goodies will go to there places in your scrapbookmax program!!
    Attached Files
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Thats beautiful wonder. Moonbeam will be chuffed.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Wow This is soooo pretty! Thanks so much! Moonbeam will love it!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

what a lovely lovely gesture and a wow! of a template ( except for the horrible ugly face in the middle of it all) -I love florals and I love the colours..I can use it to do a page of my granddaughters wedding..it matches my outfit..thank you so much..I will putit in the gallery Autistic wonder , when i finish it ,, thanks heaps

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

Yeah, Moonbeam!! Tried to do better job with pic but it was so tiny!! Didn't like getting BIGGER!! Your shirt matched the colors I wanted to use!! Hey..if you want to make a template for the wedding..be fun if you went a head and put the template out here if you like!! My papers and stuff are for whatever toots your horn!! Love to see it when you are finished!!

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Beautiful Work Wonder. Moonbeam, that face in the middle is not ugly (I wish I was as photogenic).
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Simply Beautiful and so very elegant!

Marion

Comment

• freespirit
                • Sep 2006

Peggy

I just noticed this, and think it is absolutly beatiful! It's nice there is so much talent in the world.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                  Yeah, Moonbeam!! Tried to do better job with pic but it was so tiny!! Didn't like getting BIGGER!! Your shirt matched the colors I wanted to use!! Hey..if you want to make a template for the wedding..be fun if you went a head and put the template out here if you like!! My papers and stuff are for whatever toots your horn!! Love to see it when you are finished!!
                  Lol girl..I didnt mean that the picture was small ( thats a blessing ) just a shame you had to spoil your lovely page with my face LOL
                  I cant wait to do this page.. hope I get time before we go away... going for a houseboat holiday - 1 week on the river Murray!! I haven't had a real holiday for years and years so I am looking forward to it..but if I dont do it before we go I will as soon as we get back.. I'm going to go through withdrawals I think being away from a computer

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Have a VERY SAFE and Happy well deserved week!! You deserve it!! We'll look forward to you when you get back!! THis pic of you is GORGEOUS!! If I could look so good!!! THanks for the heads up!! We'll know what to ask when you get back to us!!! Sounds like a FUN, FUN trip to take!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

I have only ever been on a house boat once before in my life and that was 13 years ago..and it is the most relaxing holiday i can imagine..the houseboats are quite luxurious too ..no doubt I will take my camera and scrap some pages of the holiday..
                      but for now I did a quick play with your template and I thank you so much for your lovely work ..here it is

Comment

• autisticwonder
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Nov 2006

WOW, WHAT a PICTURE!! TOOOOO FUN!! I can't whip things up like you can!! WOWOWOWOOW!! So fun and such a perfect color match!! We have several psychics here I think!! You just made my whole WEEK!!..Make that my WHOLE MONTH!! THANKS Moonbeam!! LOVE it!!!!!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                          WOW, WHAT a PICTURE!! TOOOOO FUN!! I can't whip things up like you can!! WOWOWOWOOW!! So fun and such a perfect color match!! We have several psychics here I think!! You just made my whole WEEK!!..Make that my WHOLE MONTH!! THANKS Moonbeam!! LOVE it!!!!!!!
                          Glad you like it.. I love to see what other people do when they rearrange my templates so i thought you'd like to see how I re-arranged yuors.. there are so many ways to "play" with the stuff we buy or download.the imagination is thge limit....
                          I must add I aint no psychic though... I don't go anywhere near that stuff -I steer clear of spiritism

Comment

• Linda
                            Layout Whiz
                            • May 2006

Great job wonder! It matches moonbeams dress perfectly! How did you do that???
                            Love what you did to it, too moonbeam. Have a wonderful vacation!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Sep 2006

Very beautiful and thankyou

Comment

Working...
                              X