+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello Pauline and welcome to the SBM community. You'll like it here I'm sure! We all get to know one another and help each other whenever we can. If you need something, don't be afraid to ask. There is all kinds of talent here! Search the templates section in the sharing corner for wedding and also the embellishment section. You'll have a great time downloading all the goodies! You'll love the software; it's really neat!

Hi Rosana, Linda and Eng...thank you all, nice to meet you too!

Eng, I've been in OZ for more than half of my life and not a lick of my accent has changed With 5 grandchildren now, they're all very used to my accent and my Scottish songs! Little ones don't bother if you can't hold a tune either....LOL

Yes, I got a couple of nice layouts thank you very much. I'm really bursting to do some layouts eventually myself but have so many other commitments for now so SBM will keep me going I'm sure and the meantime.
    Cheers
    Pauline
    Digital Fine Artist

Quote Originally Posted by PaulineB View Post

Eng, I've been in OZ for more than half of my life and not a lick of my accent has changed With 5 grandchildren now, they're all very used to my accent and my Scottish songs! Little ones don't bother if you can't hold a tune either....LOL
    LOL, I bet those kiddies worship you. It's strange how the Scottish accent seems to stay with people. I reckon my grandmother must have tried hard to lose hers. She sent me to elocution lessons, she had a real thing about speech so maybe she went too !

Default Photos in Templates

If you want to use photos for backgrounds or other embellishments, then bring them in as a background or an embellishment (not photo) and then you don't have to worry about their disappearing when you create templates.

Also, if you want to use paper or something to make shapes behind pictures, bring them in as paper scraps. Some people bring things in as photos so that they can make shapes, but if you bring them in as photos they will disappear, too, when you remove pictures for a template.

I hope this is understandable.
    Leaf

Thumbs up

Leaf, many thanks for this wonderful tip...I've started printing these off for myself because I know they're invaluable.
    Cheers
    Pauline
    Digital Fine Artist