+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by peggy View Post
    One more question - I just downloaded a Template File from the sharing section of the Community
    I think that I followed the download instructions correctly
    Clicked on the Template file (ends with smt)
    Clicked the open button
    Click on o.k.
    Now where do I find that on the tool bar or whatever, I know that the heart represents embellishments but where are templates.
    sorry to be so much trouble but I do so want this to work
    I am a hugh scrapbooker
    thanks
    peggy

Open Scrapbook Max. When the programe opens you are given a choice of Click on a new or saved scrapbook. Click on a new scrapbbok and all the tmplates should then appear for you to select. Any you download from SBM should also go in here.Just pop back if any more problems. We'll all get you there in the end

Smile In The Program

Peggy,

That templete that you downloaded will be in the program and ready for you to use. I believe you said earlier that there was one Blank, and about 5 other templetes there....... The templete that you just downloaded from the sharing corner will be with those other 5 or 6. Everything you download from that templete folder and select OPEN will appear in that location. The embellishments will also automatically go into a folder in the SBM program and ready to use.

There are a lot of templetes in that section of the "Sharing Corner". These templetes were created and given by other members here. You will quickly fill up your folders with a lot of templetes and embellishments, so I would recommend that you select a way to back up your goodies. I've heard some sad stories by some who had their computers crash and they lost all of their saved items.

You will find everyone to be helpful here, just for the asking. Sometimes you may discover that this site is having GROWING PAINS, so please disregard. Our site has grown so fast that we just have to work out the kinks. You too will quickly become comfortable out here and be able to contribute what ever your little heart desires.

Welcome to SBM,

nie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Growing Pains lol...I love that description Onie

Thumbs up Thank You

Glad you liked it Eng
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Default prebuilt templates

So am I reading you right that a template and a theme are one and the same in SBM.
    thanks
    peggy

Default prebuilt templates

I'm not having any better luck today than last night -
    I did get the contents downloaded thanks to someone that responded to my question - that gave me more themes to choose from THANKS!
    Now if I can just get thru this downloading templates process
    I tried to download the 4x6 Brag Book from the Sharing part of Community
    I clicked on the link
    Choose open file
    Then clicked on o.k.
    But I get a message saying unknown something and it doesn't do anything
    What am I doing wrong
    I'm using Internet Explorer
    again thanks I promise that I will not bug you once I get this under control
    peggy

Yes, a theme and a template could be considered the same thing. When you go to create a new scrapbook in Scrapbook MAX! there is an option to get more themes. When you click on this you are taken to the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store. If you purchase anything in the store, you will receive an email containing download instructions. There is also a Sharing Corner in this very community where you can download freebies created by other talented Scrapbook MAX! members.

Earlier you were asking about the amount of content in Scrapbook MAX!. I can answer that for you too. When you order Scrapbook MAX! the first thing we do is email you a link to download the full-version software so you can get started right away. However, Scrapbook MAX! is too big to download entirely, so when you order we'll also ship you a CD-ROM by regular mail containing the Scrapbook MAX! program and premium content so you'll have a large collection of goodies to help you create great looking scrapbooks. You can visit http://www.scrapbookmax.com/site/whats-included.php for a list of what is included. In total there are 30 multipage templates and 4000 paper scrabs, embellishments, etc. Within the USA and Canada, shipping is takes about a week to arrive. Shipping to anywhere else in the world takes about 2-4 weeks, depending on where you live. It's usually very fast to Western Europe and even Australia, but places like South Africa will take a little longer.

I hope this helps clear things up for you.