X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NikkiMac
    • Sep 2006

I guess I'd better say Hi!

I downloaded the trial version several months ago, loved it, then bought the full version, fully planning on becoming a member of the community!

I wasn't counting on having my 3rd baby!

He's 5 months old now, and I'm finally able to have a little free time to do what I want to do again, so here I am!

Let me tell you, it's nice to be able to sit down and scrapbook again!

So, a little about me - My name is Nikki, I live in Texarkana, Arkansas. I'm 27 years old. I've been married to the love of my life for 8 years almost now, and we have 3 boys, Hunter, Matthew, and Austin.

I'm trying to learn how to design scrapbook stuff, about the only thing I've figured out so far is how to make brads! If I ever figure out how to make them transparent, I'll post some for everyone.
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

hi welcome to SBM and............ congratulations on your 3rd baby

angel xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Oh COngratulations, I wish I was 27 lol.
      Look forward to seeing you here. Sounds as though you are doing well already if you can make things. x
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Welcome. Sounds like you are off to a good start. Anxious to see more of your work.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Hi Nikki!! Glad you finally found some time to start again with scrappin! Having the kids to take care of all day I am sure you need a little Me time!
          I cant wait to see some of your layouts! You will have loads of fun making then up I am sure. Congrats to you on your new baby boy!!! I am sure you have many pictures of him, and this is a great place to show off that new bundle of Joy! So Welcome Aboard!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
          X