+ Reply to Thread

Smile I guess I'd better say Hi!

I downloaded the trial version several months ago, loved it, then bought the full version, fully planning on becoming a member of the community!

I wasn't counting on having my 3rd baby!

He's 5 months old now, and I'm finally able to have a little free time to do what I want to do again, so here I am!

Let me tell you, it's nice to be able to sit down and scrapbook again!

So, a little about me - My name is Nikki, I live in Texarkana, Arkansas. I'm 27 years old. I've been married to the love of my life for 8 years almost now, and we have 3 boys, Hunter, Matthew, and Austin.

I'm trying to learn how to design scrapbook stuff, about the only thing I've figured out so far is how to make brads! If I ever figure out how to make them transparent, I'll post some for everyone.

hi welcome to SBM and............ congratulations on your 3rd baby

angel xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Oh COngratulations, I wish I was 27 lol.
    Look forward to seeing you here. Sounds as though you are doing well already if you can make things. x

Welcome. Sounds like you are off to a good start. Anxious to see more of your work.

Hi Nikki!! Glad you finally found some time to start again with scrappin! Having the kids to take care of all day I am sure you need a little Me time!
    I cant wait to see some of your layouts! You will have loads of fun making then up I am sure. Congrats to you on your new baby boy!!! I am sure you have many pictures of him, and this is a great place to show off that new bundle of Joy! So Welcome Aboard!!!