X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krnthmsn
    • Jan 2007

Baby Poems

Does any one know where I can get Baby Girl Poems to add to my Scrapbook pages? I am so excited I have taken out my daughters baby photos, she is now a teenager and I have totally embarressed her by looking through them. It is amazing how looking at them tugs on the heart strings.
    Thanks
    Karen
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

this site has baby poetry that you are allowed to use free for personal use

and if you go to
    Welcome to this blog dedicated to the love of books. We will explore a variety of written works, get to know intriguing authors, and discuss writing tips.

scroll down to the search box search for Fionakate (Poets, exact match) that is my own poetry and if you find anything you would like to use that is suitable by all means please feel free to do so...for personal use obv lol

you may like angel kissing and mini me...both written for my daughter lol

if any of the pages come up looking blank on my stuff just highlight over the page and you should be able to see the poems...i deleted some graphics forgetting that on some of the pages the words wouldnt show up cos of it!

fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• krnthmsn
      • Jan 2007

Thank you so much, I will certainly enjoy reading through these poems, probably with tears flowing.
      Thank you
      Karen

Comment

• kristyc1994
        Layout Whiz
        • Apr 2006

At www.scrapbook.com they have poems and just short little quotes about all subjects (you can search by key words). This is where I've found many of the poems and phrases I've used on my pages.

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by krnthmsn View Post
          Thank you so much, I will certainly enjoy reading through these poems, probably with tears flowing.
          Thank you
          Karen
          howling laughing at some of them more like lol (princess & the frog is a funny)

you can just take parts out of my poems, lines, verses etc if you like, they are just sitting around doing nothing so if anyone wants to use them help yourselves infact if you want them for commercial use just email me so i can send you a copyright waiver

fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• krnthmsn
            • Jan 2007

Thank yu so much I am having great fun, a lot of talented people with very beautiful poetry.
            Thank you for sharing
            Karen

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

A poet too...a multi talented scrapper. Thank you for the links.
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
              X