+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

shoot or scalp hmmmmm lol

dont worry babes was lovely looking at all of them xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Wink Julie Please !! Now Sad

Now is sad JULIE why who search in would galleria for members vera its templates that for signal so all pretty as I myself the look, and also all in knows them that you has good taste very! now is sad please!!ok

Julie and all,

Just weighing in - remember that you can add as many layouts at one time to your own personal gallery as you'd like whenever you want (so what you did was just fine Julie - no such thing as "flooding" the gallery), including public or private albums. The Recent Photos are generated on what people put in their galleries - so if you put a lot of images in your member gallery, they will all show up there, and that's okay. Remember also that you can look "backward" through the recent photos by clicking on Recent Photos 1 day, last 7 days, etc. near the top right hand corner of the page.

The new Look At My Layout category in the gallery is a place where we are asking people to limit their uploads to 3 layouts a day (but again, this is a whole separate thing from the Recent Photos section). As Onie pointed out, this is a new system and it takes some explaining and getting used to, but in my view - so far, so good!

Karin

Calling Deputy Bobby Bear!!! We have a suspect you much arrest. Proceed with the Perp to the town jail immediately! No rations, no privileges! The judge ain't available (darn, we don't have a judge in Scrapsville yet, confounded!!!) so there ain't going to be a trial. We go straitgh to the dungeon with the culprit.

Ok. gang, time for the lynching. Every one with duck tape, feathers, and the usual implements of torture, please report asap to the torture chamber. We have to teach this peon a lesson. No mercy!

Don't forget to bring the root bear and the popcorn. Might as well enjoy ourselves while we're at it!

No coupons accepted for this event either. Pay full price or loose out, loosers!!!

ps: Julie, Julie!!!! You nut case! Thank you for providing the entertainment. It was getting dull around the dungeon lately.

Julie - no big deal!! We're supposed to upload to the Bulletin Board (which will also go into recent photos a.k.a. gallery) when we're putting layouts in for others to see and comment on.

I look at the bulletin board FIRST now, anyway! But I still look in recent images for those who haven't figured it out yet!