+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Please Do Not Shoot Me!!!

OK, y'all - so I have kinda sorta kept up with the "people are flooding the gallery" discussion.

I rarely add photos here to this gallery and usually just use my flickr account.

Tonight I added all the temnplates that I made for my brag book so that I could add a link in the product description in the store.

I put it in a personal album so I thought it would not show up in the gallery for everyone to see!!! I didn't click private because I thought if I did that, the link from the store would not work. But since I don;t do much uploading here, I wasn't too sure about how the system works. I thought that if I put it in my own personal album, it would not show up in the gallery unless someone went to that album.

I am so so so so so so sorry!!!!

Please don't scalp me, please!!!

Oh Julie!! Do not fret, Nobody is going to scalp ya! We need you here!!!
    You do the challlenges, and we all like to see your work!!!!! So please no need to appologize!!! Gonna go take a look now, I bet they are all fantastic!

Talking No Problem!

It's nice to see your work! We appreciate your dedication to the Challenges and we also realize that there have been a lot of changes around here lately. No one is real sure where the layout are going to be posted but I'm sure we will figure out everything in a few days. As a matter of fact, I posted to the "Look At My Layout" and thought it would go into the forum postings underthat title. So you see, I'm sure in due time well will know exactly how to get our stuff where they need to be. LOL

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Julie, Julie, Julie what are we going to do with you? I guess we have to keep you. It's ok, stuff happens. We still love you.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Never Fear Julie; we love you too much to scalp you! I enjoyed seeing your pages. No harm done at all.

Smile I'm sorry, Julie!

But we're going to have to shoot you!!! LOL We can't do without you!!
    Julie

You are safe... for now

Marion

Hmmm?? I don't know Julie.. you look like you have pretty nice hair...A nice scalp to hang on my mantel piece LOL

I love your work.. thanks for stuffing up so we could see it

You never need to apologize for a mistake. We know you to well ---- where is my gun. We luv your work.

LOL Julie. We laugh about things like this. If we had had a response like yours there would never have been a problem in the first place. We have too much respect for you to take offence. xxx