+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wow,love the new version, even the update box is pretty now ,it just keeps getting better & better.

Just one little query, once the new CD arrives & is installed will it be necessary to download the 1.0.3.0. update again into that version or was it already part of the new version?
    thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Kazr
    Just one little query, once the new CD arrives & is installed will it be necessary to download the 1.0.3.0. update again into that version or was it already part of the new version?
    You won't need to reinstall Scrapbook MAX! when you get the CD...there's a link on the CD menu to install just the content pack. (The content pack merges into an existing Scrapbook MAX! installation just fine.)

Scrapbook MAX! version 1.0.3.0 is included on the CD too, though, in case you ever need to reinstall it later...just in case ...to save you from having to download it again.
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Thank you Lorne,that makes it all so easy,you all deserve a medal on this program,as I have said it's the best on the net by far
    Looking forward to seeing it all in its entirety.
    "Patting you all on the back" & big hugs.

Heh, thanks! I'm a firm believer that you can never get (or give!) enough hugs.

Now if only the guys here would stop fighting back when I try to hug them...
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Default New version

I found something really cool in the new version today, that I hadn't noticed before. Now when I make a page and want to change the page size from 8x8 to 12x12 or the dpi etc, it automatically ask it it would like to put all the elements in the correct places.
    This is soooo cool! Thanks!

Marion

Yeah, that is a feature we added to the new version. Kinda nice for when you change your mind about page size...
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation