Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krnthmsn
    • Jan 2007

Can anyone help me. I tried to e-mail a scrapbook to my mum, I used one of the templates and wanted her to see it, but when I came to e-mail it I get an error message. Can anyone talk me through the steps for setting it up as I don't use outlook express but aol.
    Many thanks
    Karen
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by krnthmsn View Post
    Can anyone help me. I tried to e-mail a scrapbook to my mum, I used one of the templates and wanted her to see it, but when I came to e-mail it I get an error message. Can anyone talk me through the steps for setting it up as I don't use outlook express but aol.
    Many thanks
    Karen
    Go to File then Email and then highlight Other and follow the steps from there. I use gmail but it should be the same. It worked for me.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• krnthmsn
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
      Go to File then Email and then highlight Other and follow the steps from there. I use gmail but it should be the same. It worked for me.
      Thanks I tried that but still no joy says error ssl authentication.

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

if its in the gallery you can send it as an ecard (scroll below the page and theres a link to do this) or do as i do and just copy the page link and send that

angel xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• krnthmsn
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
          if its in the gallery you can send it as an ecard (scroll below the page and theres a link to do this) or do as i do and just copy the page link and send that

angel xx
          Thank you so much, I will give that a try.
          Karen

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

another way you can do it is:
            Publish Files
            In the size menu (small, med ,large etc Web/Email) slect web/email
            when it publishes the image open the output folder and just right click on the image/images you want to send and selct send to : Mail recipient

Comment

• krnthmsn
              • Jan 2007

QUOTE=Moonbeam;31823]another way you can do it is:
              Publish Files
              In the size menu (small, med ,large etc Web/Email) slect web/email
              when it publishes the image open the output folder and just right click on the image/images you want to send and selct send to : Mail recipient[/QUOTE]

Thank you all so much. I succeded in sending the album to my mum who was thrilled to see pictures of her grandaughter.
              Thanks again for all the advice I really appreciate it.
              Karen

Comment

Working...
              X