+ Reply to Thread

Thread: E-Mail

Default E-Mail

Can anyone help me. I tried to e-mail a scrapbook to my mum, I used one of the templates and wanted her to see it, but when I came to e-mail it I get an error message. Can anyone talk me through the steps for setting it up as I don't use outlook express but aol.
    Many thanks
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by krnthmsn View Post
    Can anyone help me. I tried to e-mail a scrapbook to my mum, I used one of the templates and wanted her to see it, but when I came to e-mail it I get an error message. Can anyone talk me through the steps for setting it up as I don't use outlook express but aol.
    Many thanks
    Karen
    Go to File then Email and then highlight Other and follow the steps from there. I use gmail but it should be the same. It worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Go to File then Email and then highlight Other and follow the steps from there. I use gmail but it should be the same. It worked for me.
    Thanks I tried that but still no joy says error ssl authentication.

if its in the gallery you can send it as an ecard (scroll below the page and theres a link to do this) or do as i do and just copy the page link and send that

angel xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    if its in the gallery you can send it as an ecard (scroll below the page and theres a link to do this) or do as i do and just copy the page link and send that

angel xx
    Thank you so much, I will give that a try.
    Karen

another way you can do it is:
    Publish Files
    In the size menu (small, med ,large etc Web/Email) slect web/email
    when it publishes the image open the output folder and just right click on the image/images you want to send and selct send to : Mail recipient

QUOTE=Moonbeam;31823]another way you can do it is:
    Publish Files
    In the size menu (small, med ,large etc Web/Email) slect web/email
    when it publishes the image open the output folder and just right click on the image/images you want to send and selct send to : Mail recipient[/QUOTE]

Thank you all so much. I succeded in sending the album to my mum who was thrilled to see pictures of her grandaughter.
    Thanks again for all the advice I really appreciate it.
    Karen