+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kit Contents?

Default Kit Contents?

Hey, Y'all!

I am needing some feedback on the contents of the kits you would like to see.

I notice that some kits come with the same element recolored 3 or 4 different ways. I tend to recolor my own things and when I purchase a kit, I would rather have a few uniwque elemts instead of the same ones recolored.

What about y'all?

Also, what do you like to see in the kits? I try to put a ribbon / yarn in each one, couple of different things to "fasten" things with and at least 1 unique tag.

What are some other "musts" for you all?

Finally - What about Alphas? Do you use them?

Thanks for the feedback!

I think you are right on track. I think a variety of elements makes for much more fun - as it is fairly easy to cut and paste and recolor. Alphas are fun for headings. I just want to know how you guys create your own stuff?? WOW! Love your products and appreciate all you put into them!

Thanks and God Bless,
    Karey!

Well since you asked Julie, I have a suggestion, I like when kits have word art
    and Unique sayings. Alphas are great too. Just my 2 cents.

The more elements, the better the kit. You only need one color of each and then can recolor any way you want. I love unique elements. I also love ribbon, ricrac, frames, butterflies, stitching. I don't use many alphas. I tend to buy kits that have more elements than paper. I won't buy kits that have lots of paper and very few elements. I like the felt elements & there aren't many available. I like nice wordart at times. Hope this helps some, Julie.

I like more elembents too. Paper is great if it is unusual, pretty patterns or Holliday related. Plain paper is easy to make. and there is plenty of paper in SBM already. Fancy Ribbons, Lace, Ornamental embellishments, Fancy Corners... Things like that. Nice Flowers and vines are good too. Oh and overlays.

Yes---
    Single colours & more elements.
    Wish I was creative!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mh51 View Post
    Yes---
    Single colours & more elements.
    Wish I was creative!!!!!!!!!
    me too....am so envious of those who can do all this stuff.