• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Fantastic Idea!!! SBM

I just wanted to Thank you personally for The New Bulletin Board... Look at my Layouts!!! That is a fantastic Idea!!! And limiting the layouts is perfect!
    Thanks for understanding the problems in the gallery and taking action on this matter, I for one am very happy this has been done, Now everyone will get to see each others work and hopefully this has been finally resolved for once and for all!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
    I just wanted to Thank you personally for The New Bulletin Board... Look at my Layouts!!! That is a fantastic Idea!!! And limiting the layouts is perfect!
    Thanks for understanding the problems in the gallery and taking action on this matter, I for one am very happy this has been done, Now everyone will get to see each others work and hopefully this has been finally resolved for once and for all!!!!
    Ditto
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Linda
      Layout Whiz
      • May 2006

This is wonderful; thank you SBM!
      sigpic

Comment

• rosana brito
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

thanks

vERY GOOD IDEA SBM THANKS !!

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

I totally agree. This should solve our problems.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Thanks
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
            X