+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default The "Look At My Layout" Bulletin Board

Our Scrapbook MAX! family is growing. And one thing we've learned for sure - you love to share your layouts and view the work of fellow Scrapbook MAX! members! Based on your excellent suggestions, we've created a "Look At My Layout" bulletin board in the gallery where you can post your favorite layouts, and sit back and let the praise and suggestions roll in - or, sit back, enjoy, and comment on the work of others!

In order to keep this gallery section as fun and diverse as possible, we ask that you limit your postings here to 3 layouts per day. You can still post as many layouts as you want in your own personal member gallery. But here, to maximize visual interest and honor the dynamic talents of all of our members, we are asking you to limit your postings here on a daily basis. Keep in mind that ALL layouts posted on the bulletin board can be viewed at any time by clicking on the page tabs at the top of the gallery. The most recently posted layouts will be displayed on the "front" page, and by clicking on previous pages, you will see layouts posted earlier.

Click here to start posting now in the all-new Scrapbook MAX! Layout Bulletin Board!

Happy Scrapping!
    Gracie
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Gracie,
    You are great problem solvers!! This place is growing and you are growing with it!! GREAT JOB!! Love this concept!!

Thumbs up yes!!

ok I agree fully, therefore I was certain that this site would be visited of the world, I have an extremely strong intuition! congatulations to all of the SCRAPBOOKMAX

Thank you Max!

Talking Great Idea!

A much needed action. We have some really talented people here and I truly love and admire their wealth of experience and the willingness to share it! Thank you so much, as this will allow these creators work to be seen and appreciated by all! ((((HUG))))
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Hurrah! great thank you!

Exclamation Question???

Will these appear in the forum under the "LOOK AT MY LAYOUT"? Or do we have to go to the Gallery to look at them?

Also, I like being able to put the little icons (emotions) in the message. A nice touch from the ratings!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Hi Onie!

There are now two ways to spotlight your favorite layouts. You can either post them in the Look At My Layout forum (here - like other messages you post here)

OR

upload them to the Look At My Layout section in the gallery - it works like uploading to the contest pages - you just upload to that category in the gallery. To view and comment on images in that gallery, just click on Look At My Layout in the gallery.

Scrapbook MAX! is asking everyone to limit posts in the Look At My Layout gallery to 3 a day (you can still load as many images as you want in your personal Member Gallery) - that way, when you view any given page in the Look At My Layout gallery, you'll see a whole variety of images from various people on a single page. Note that you can always view previous pages in that gallery by clicking on the page tabs that will appear above the images.

I think that Scrapbook MAX! has come up with a good solution that allows everyone to view a whole bunch of different layouts in the "gallery format" that everyone seems to enjoy.

Have fun- looking forward to viewing everyone's work in this format!

Karin

Thumbs up Awesome!

You guys have been working really hard to problem-solve and this sounds like a great solution. Also, it's just fine to take the ratings off and just leave the comments. Everyone's layout is a 10!
    Julie

I totally agree with Julie Leave the points off.