• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

New in the Gallery: The "Look At My Layout" Bulletin Board

Our Scrapbook MAX! family is growing. And one thing we've learned for sure - you love to share your layouts and view the work of fellow Scrapbook MAX! members! Based on your excellent suggestions, we've created a "Look At My Layout" bulletin board in the gallery where you can post your favorite layouts, and sit back and let the praise and suggestions roll in - or, sit back, enjoy, and comment on the work of others!

In order to keep this gallery section as fun and diverse as possible, we ask that you limit your postings here to 3 layouts per day. You can still post as many layouts as you want in your own personal member gallery. But here, to maximize visual interest and honor the dynamic talents of all of our members, we are asking you to limit your postings here on a daily basis. Keep in mind that ALL layouts posted on the bulletin board can be viewed at any time by clicking on the page tabs at the top of the gallery. The most recently posted layouts will be displayed on the "front" page, and by clicking on previous pages, you will see layouts posted earlier.

Click here to start posting now in the all-new Scrapbook MAX! Layout Bulletin Board!

Happy Scrapping!
    Gracie
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!
Working...
X