X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • catmarch
    • Jan 2007

Save fave textures to photo folder

Hello! I'm new to SBM, and I've just had an idea to try. You all may be doing it already, but just in case you aren't, I thought I'd pass it along.

If you save some of your favorite texture .jpgs (like metals or papers) into your SBM photos folder, you can use the textures with custom shapes applied to make nice embellishments.
    Attached Files
  • nnorcutt
    • Mar 2006

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Not a clue what this means , but have to pretend I do lol. Thank you
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• leafroberts
        • Sep 2006

Adding textures

I put the textures in a paperscrap folder. I made a new folder under paperscraps so I could find them easily.

Import them under paperscraps and you can still make shapes with them, but they are not removed when you make a template and remove pictures. (I think that is why some of the templates come up with lots of grey areas.)
        Leaf

Comment

• catmarch
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by leafroberts View Post
          I put the textures in a paperscrap folder. I made a new folder under paperscraps so I could find them easily.

Import them under paperscraps and you can still make shapes with them, but they are not removed when you make a template and remove pictures. (I think that is why some of the templates come up with lots of grey areas.)
          Leaf
          I didn't know about the gray areas in templates....thanks, robert!

Comment

Working...
          X