• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MA3
    • Aug 2006

A Promise and Announcement

Hello Max family,
    I wanted to let you all know that I was Picked to be on the CT ( Creative Team ) of a Young and New Designer...Amy Watson, she is at

Her Blog is here http://scrap-a-lot.blogspot.com/

I think I am the oldest memeber on her team any way for the next few months you will see LOs I make using her work....

Now heres my PROMISE:
    My Max Family comes 1st you are my Home away from Home ... I will continue to make MAX my Main Gallery, and All my work that I share will only be shared with YOU.... I so enjoy making things, but even enjoy more, making my Family Happy.....I will continue to share, and if you like it it's yours. Okay? Always Remember Who Loves you at The Rock...I do thats who
  • Linda
    Layout Whiz
    • May 2006

Oh Mary Ann that's so sweet! You're always sooo good to us and we love you! I have been following Amy's blog for quite awhile now and love it. She's so nice and she's talented and shares that talent. It's great that you are on her team! Have fun!
    sigpic

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Congrats! But thanks so much for sticking by us. You are so loyal and we all love you. We would hate to loose you around here.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Mary Ann............You go girl. I am so pleased that you are spreading that talent of yours. I still wish you would write a book for" Dummies". Of course I mean that in a good way. (lol) I use reference books all the time. It is the only way for me to get help for this machine they call a computer. They have some on digital scrapbooking but I think you could write an awsome one.............xoxoxoxo Have fun..........Lois
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

• kristyc1994
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2006

Mary Ann - Amy is so lucky to have you! We love that you share your amazing talents with us (and are so glad that's not going to change) but we've been hogging you!!! Congratulations and good luck!

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

We are so lucky to have you. Good luck in everything you do. xxxxxxx
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Well go girl go. You are awesome and a great person. I am glad I had the chance to meet you and to be able to honor your work. You have such a kind heart in sharing and we all luv your personality.I am glad you are not leving us.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• makeyesup
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2006

Congrats, I've bookmarked both sites. Guess I need to follow you around and see your talent spread all over.

Maureen

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Oh Maryann!!! I am sooooo happy for you! Your talents do exceed the limit!!! I am soooo relieved we will not be losing you here!!!!! whewwwwww
                  But in all honesty I would follow you no matter where you went!!! You are my favorite Digiscrapper!!!! All my best to you and your new adventure!!
                  Love ya Sis!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• MA3
                    • Aug 2006

Thanks Gang !!! XXXOOO

You are ALL so Sweet...Thank-You so very very Very much
                    as Promised I am off to upload you a new Kit...LYBM (((HUGS))) Xs a Trillion Zillion !!!!!!!

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

Congratulations MaryAnn, I knew it was only a matter of time before some one snatched you up! Your work is awesome and so are you!
                      Thanks for sticking with us too.

Marion

Comment

• srussell
                        Digi Sage
                        • Feb 2006

Maryanne rocks! You go, girl! ...

I'm a little jealous though 'cause I wanted you to come work with me!
                        sigpic
                        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Darn it! I knew this was going to happen, we should have snagged you while we could!!!!!

Congratulations, girl. You deserve it. I think you're one of the very top designers anywhere. I'm still first in line if you ever decide to teach!!!

Have fun, and keep your promise, please!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• OnieRN
                            Scrap Guru
                            • May 2006

Wow Wow Wow

Maryanne, that is AMAZING! I knew your work was terrific and someone else got you instead of MAX..... Well I'm glad we're still your #1 family because we luv you too!

Nie
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

• juliehclark
                              Challenge Host
                              • Jun 2006

mary ann - congrats - can't wait to see your work with Amy's stuff.

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Working...
                              X