X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Traceyk
    • Jan 2007

Hello! From Texas Newbie

I am new to Scrapbook Max and to digital scrapbooking. I just wanted to say hi and now I'm off to explore the forum
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Hi Tracey and welcome to the Community. Hope you will have instant fun. See you around I hope
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Hi Tracey

Where in Texas? As you know, we have a BIG BIG state! I'm in El Paso and I'm in love with this program and it's forum. You will love it here! Just jump in and get your feet wet! You will quickly discover that this is the best place on the internet! You will learn a lot from the BEST and I'm sure we will learn from you too!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Welcome. Have some fun exploring and when you are ready we will be waiting to see your creations.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Ohhhh goodie a newbie!!! Hope you find what you are looking for! If its getting a little crazy for you stop by Scrapville and pick yourself up a rootbeer
          and join the other crazy people here, the majority of people here are reallly nice and there is sooo many talented people too! So have fun!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• diva231
            • Jan 2007

Welcome

You will have lots of fun here. The people are great and you will quickly learn a lot. I've been here for only a couple of days, but I feel like one of the family already. Welcome.

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

Welcome to the family! You are going to love SBM and the people in the forum...we have lots of fun in Scrapsville so I hope you will visit us soon and join right in..looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery..
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Leave it to me..invited you to Scrapsville and forgot to give you directions !!! Go to the NSBR forum and we are in Days of our Scraps...hope to see you soon..we are not crazy we just act like it and have lots of fun..
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X