d27 Tutorial for Making SHAPES in SBM (ewilner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

d27 Tutorial for Making SHAPES in SBM (ewilner)

ewilner asked me to make a tutorial for her to learn how we can make SHAPES to do word art in our program. This can do so much more. Tried to post in tips, tricks but I'm not allowed. So I put this in template format for instructions on HOW to make SHAPES for your SHAPES folder in Scrapbook Max. 3 pages. You should have them all here. If not..please let me know. THis is first attempt at a tutorial. You can print this out and then delete the template pages in your SBM.
    Attached Files
  • twx
    • Sep 2006

Very Nice.

Your steps are great! This is just what some of us needed. Thanks for taking the time to do this. I know it can be time consuming to provide step by step instructions for a task!

Terry

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Thanks Wonder, this will be great!!!

Marion

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Thank You

This is so appreciated! Thanks bunches!!!
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
          Mad Scrapper
          • Sep 2006

Thankyou so much

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Could do with a manual like this. Thank you
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Linda
              Layout Whiz
              • May 2006

Thank you so much! It's so nice to have instructions to follow!
              sigpic

Comment

• spanielmom
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2006

This was a great tutorial. I created some envelope shapes to share with everyone. Thanks for this!

Comment

• makeyesup
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jun 2006

.pdf file

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                  ewilner asked me to make a tutorial for her to learn how we can make SHAPES to do word art in our program. This can do so much more. Tried to post in tips, tricks but I'm not allowed. So I put this in template format for instructions on HOW to make SHAPES for your SHAPES folder in Scrapbook Max. 3 pages. You should have them all here. If not..please let me know. THis is first attempt at a tutorial. You can print this out and then delete the template pages in your SBM.

Went in to get all the pages and decided to make a .pdf file so that I could get to it easily, when I am working. Incase anyone likes to have things in this format, am attaching. And no, I did not use the publish to .pdf within SBM, since I did not want the 'trailer'.

This is a great instructional piece and I want to add my thanks to our own special ".......wonder".
                  Attached Files

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Wow, makeyesup, that is something you could teach me about. I have no success reading pdf files . They don't come up big enough and when they do the are too faded to properly read them. I'm doing something wrong!! Love your idea!! Wasn't quite sure how to manage a tutorial easy for everyone to read. Thought they could load this and then print and delete template. Wonder if publish to desktop would work??? So many things to try!! Thanks folks!!

Comment

Working...
                    X