X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • five-feathers
    • Dec 2006

Looking for gold frames & envelopes

Does anyone have any pretty gold frames to share?

Also looking for envelopes with paper sticking out from them suitable to use in a wedding album setup.

Thanks so much!

Jan
    sigpic
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Don't know if these are fancy enough..It's all I could remember of envelopes. As for gold frames..working on finding you something!!

Comment

• spanielmom
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2006

I have paper shapes that make an envelope, but I don't know if I'm allowed to share them----they came in a free kit I got from a different site. They allow you to make an envelope from any paper. Anyone have any suggestions????

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

I made you this one. Hope it helps. Sorry I not able to make a better one right now. I left the invitation empty so that you can add the info yourself. And I made the envelope closed and open so that you would have a choice of how to use it.

Enjoy!

ps: click to view, right click to save as png. They all have a transparent background.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• spanielmom
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by spanielmom View Post
          I have paper shapes that make an envelope, but I don't know if I'm allowed to share them----they came in a free kit I got from a different site. They allow you to make an envelope from any paper. Anyone have any suggestions????
          Autisticwonder you could make these shapes----just look at an envelope and break it apart into pieces----the shapes that I have are 3 ---back, sides, and bottom. I hope i'm getting my point across. Sorry I don't know how to make shapes.

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
            I made you this one. Hope it helps. Sorry I not able to make a better one right now. I left the invitation empty so that you can add the info yourself. And I made the envelope closed and open so that you would have a choice of how to use it.

Enjoy!

ps: click to view, right click to save as png. They all have a transparent background.

Beautiful, Good to have you back Granny!

Marion

Comment

• five-feathers
              • Dec 2006

Thank you, Granny! They're beautiful!

It seems so odd to call someone else "Granny." In my family, I'm Granny Janny.

Thanks, again!

Jan
              sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

You are so welcome, Granny Janny! Glad to help.

Thanks Marion. It feels good being back, slowly, but surely!!! I missed you all desperately.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2007

Thank you Granny very useful
                  Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Working...
                  X