X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • five-feathers
    • Dec 2006

Brothers Kit

I needed a few papers for a page I'm working on for my three sons, and I got a little carried away. We've been out of school (I'm the "computer lady" at our high school) since last Friday because of the weather, and I can't tear myself away from the computer. Photoshop is so much more fun than washing dishes!

I'd like to share the whole set with you, as I don't see much in the way of brother themes. If I did this correctly, the following should be here:

11 papers
    8 brads
    5 grommets
    10 buttons
    4 paper clips
    6 frames
    8 plain tags
    4 stars
    4 tags with sayings
    7 tags spelling out "brothers"
    6 sayings

On my computer, they all installed in the embellishments section into a folder called "Brothers."

Please let me know if anything doesn't work correctly. I had to reduce the paper size down to 20% to get it loaded. I tried that size out on an 8x8 page in ScrapbookMAX and it looked fine, but I worry that what works for me may not work for someone else.

And autisticwonder -- I put ff5 on everything. I hope that's what you meant.

Jan
    Attached Files
    sigpic
  • five-feathers
    • Dec 2006

OOPS! I just noticed that I misspelled "will" in "boys will be boys." I'll get that fixed and post the corrected one.

Jan
    sigpic

Comment

• kristyc1994
      Layout Whiz
      • Apr 2006

Jan - your kit is fantastic!!! We get more girls stuff than boy, usually - so this is GREAT!

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Thanks, now to dig through old photos and also ask my oldest daughter to do the same thing. Her boys are 28 and 25 and would like to use this to bring back memories.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• skiptothesue
          • Nov 2006

Thanks for sharing, Wish I had brothers, though my sister has two boys, so that'll give me an excuse to take more photos!
          It's funny how you can make spelling mistakes and not notice. One of the first pages I did was a page which I framed for a lady's 90th Birthday, I was really proud of it, sent for a print, only to spend £5 and find I'd spelt congratulations wrong. Was I mad with myself!

Susan

Comment

• five-feathers
            • Dec 2006

Corrected Spelling

Attached is the corrected phrase. My apologies!!!
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by skiptothesue View Post
              Thanks for sharing, Wish I had brothers, though my sister has two boys, so that'll give me an excuse to take more photos!
              It's funny how you can make spelling mistakes and not notice. One of the first pages I did was a page which I framed for a lady's 90th Birthday, I was really proud of it, sent for a print, only to spend £5 and find I'd spelt congratulations wrong. Was I mad with myself!

Susan
              Oh yes, I am sure that we all have made the same mistakes. It's amazing how our eyes/brains see what we expect to see and not what is actually there. Someone told me once that we should read things backwards and these types of goof ups would stand out. Tried it and didn't seem to make a difference with my speed reading.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Wow eeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you doubly fantastico!
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

WOW I love how you are playing and we are gaining! LOL I hope you have Photoshop on your computer at school! LOL What are we going to do when the snow starts to melt??? LOL thanks SOOOO Much FF! your work is awesome!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• diva231
                    • Jan 2007

Thanx so much! With two boys and a stepson I need a lot of those. Haven't tried making my own yet. This will be a great gift to my mother for her birthday. A BIG scrapbook of all her babies...

Comment

• twx
                      • Sep 2006

I am going to have fun.

We have some ice on our streets and school has been closed. I am home for the day. I just found your stuff and I am going to see what I can do. I have two boys so of course I have lots of boy pictures.....just need to start scanning and planning...

Thanks for the new things to work with!!!!!

Terry

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

Wow, this is a great kit. Thanks so much
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

Woohooo , I have 3 sons and 5 grandsons (not to mention growing up with 5 brothers) Got lots of use for all the boy stuff!
                          Thanks!

Marion

Comment

• Linda
                            Layout Whiz
                            • May 2006

This is a great kit; thanks for sharing!
                            sigpic

Comment

• spanielmom
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Nov 2006

I hope your school is closed a while longer----who knows what we will end up with. LOL Thanks so much for your generous sharing. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X