X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k21momm
    • Sep 2006

Help Please

I have recently purchased this software and love it! I have created many layouts and would like to upload them to a site to show them off. However that site only accepts jpgs. I am able to change the file extension to jpg but in doing so I lose the size/resolution and they are pixelated and hard to view. Any help in doing this easily would be appreciated.
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

hi and welcome to SBM

open your pages in SBM go to file > publish to > images
    browse to decide where to file your pages and then ok and this will save your pages as jpegs
    just upload these pages to gallery

angel xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• kristyc1994
      Layout Whiz
      • Apr 2006

Hi there - and welcome to MAX!!

When your page is finished, from your top toolbar, choose "File" then "Publish to" then "Images". You will be prompted to pick a folder to save the image in, and underneath that you can choose the Image quality and Image size. If you choose Highest and Full Size, the jpeg will be between 1 and 2 megabites in size. Most of us here choose either Medium, Medium or High Medium to post in the gallery. After you click your preferences, the program extracts your page as a .jpeg to a separate file without changing your original Scrapbook MAX file. (That way you can still go back and make changes to your page.)

I hope this helps! Happy Scrappin!

Comment

• kristyc1994
        Layout Whiz
        • Apr 2006

Ooops! Angel beat me to it! Hope you figure it out!

Comment

Working...
        X