+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,770

    Default Favorite Pair of Shoes (Pets Layout)



    One of our pets, Brandi. She is half Beagle/half Dachshund and such a little sweetheart. This was taken several years ago...my son found one of my old photo diskettes the other day and extracted the photos from it for me (I couldn't since I have a computer that is so new there's no longer any diskette slot!)...lo and behold, there were several photos of our two dogs in their "younger" days!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brea, California
    Posts
    3,459

    Lightbulb ooooooooppppppppppssssssssss

    I posted mine on the wrong thread! LOL Okay! But there dosen't seem to be a way to leave a comment or rate the layout?!?!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

    My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !


    nie

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I posted mine on the wrong thread! LOL Okay! But there dosen't seem to be a way to leave a comment or rate the layout?!?!
    LOL! Poor Onie, let me see if I can help...each of us will have our own thread for our layout...like you guys can leave your comments in this thread for this layout of mine as if we were in any other conversation thread....or go to my album, find this layout, and do it the regular way.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brea, California
    Posts
    3,459

    Exclamation Wow

    That could add up to a lot of threads!!!!!! I'm sure not sure of all those threads! Here I thought we would all be posting on the same thread. Goodness!!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

    My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !


    nie

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    That could add up to a lot of threads!!!!!! I'm sure not sure of all those threads! Here I thought we would all be posting on the same thread. Goodness!!!!
    I dunno...that's how I interpreted it. Karin made a thread for her layout, so I made one for mine. Maybe we should ask for a specific clarification on that?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    106

    Default I think you are right.

    I went back and re-read the instructions and it does say post a new thread......I think we will have lots of threads in this forum!



    Terry

    P.S. I like the layout of the shoes.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    6,558

    Default

    I think you post a new thread, but you put a link to your layout in the gallery so people can comment and vote, you can also put a link to your personal gallery I think

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    All right, everyone can visit http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...r=4162&cat=500 to see my albums

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    By the ocean !!!
    Posts
    1,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knzus View Post


    One of our pets, Brandi. She is half Beagle/half Dachshund and such a little sweetheart. This was taken several years ago...my son found one of my old photo diskettes the other day and extracted the photos from it for me (I couldn't since I have a computer that is so new there's no longer any diskette slot!)...lo and behold, there were several photos of our two dogs in their "younger" days!
    I love this...it is so cute. Sorry ,but I don't know where to put my comments anymore. I hope we get back to the other one soon and that someone learns a lesson on sharing space Smile

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Luton, Bedfordshire, England
    Posts
    9,461

    Default

    What confusion!

Similar Threads

  1. help on my first layout
    By nancee in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 03:30 PM
  2. My first Layout
    By NatalieJo in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:05 PM
  3. Groove Newsletter Contest January 2007: Pets (FREEBIES HERE!)
    By The Groove in forum Challenges and Contests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 12:24 PM
  4. Template: Princess Shoes
    By juliehclark in forum Templates (v1.0)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 05:21 PM
  5. SHARE: What's your favorite fonts?
    By juliehclark in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 09:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts