+ Reply to Thread

Default NEW! Show Off Your Layout Forum

Hello Everyone,

We have opened a new forum that is designed for everyone to be able to show off their layouts, albums and galleries.

Click here to start showing off your work:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=18

When you click on Gallery, you normally only see 20 "Recent Photos" displayed on the "home page". It doesn't matter how many we increase it to, eventually your work will no longer be on the "home page", but it is never being deleted or removed (nobody can remove your work by posting their own). You simply have to click on "Member Galleries" and then visit your own personal section where all of your layouts are. Now that there is a "Show off your layout" forum, there is an easy way to make sure your best layouts aren't missed or forgotten!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Exclamation Is This what we're suppose to do?

I am inserting this link into this thread, please let me know if this is what SBM has in mind for the new gallery!

Thank You

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Exclamation Question???

Am I right to assume, We can no longer put comments or rate the layout???

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Am I right to assume, We can no longer put comments or rate the layout???
    awe that is not fair. We are being punished for one person.

Lightbulb It's Nite Nite Time

I'm cold, tired, and crankie! I guess I need to go to bed and will see how the group interpets our instructions on the new Gallery tomorrow! I'm honestly not sure what those instructions are at this time! I've read the postings but I must be overly tired, so I guess I will go nite nite!

Luv you all! I think the members here are all the greatest and I just want to thank each of you for your loyalty to the group!

!

nie

It says publish and wait for the accolades to flow in ? Are we being encouraged to comment.

Thumbs up

Hi everyone,

Yes, comment away! Start a new thread in the Look At My Layout!. Full instructions about how to put a large size image of your layout right in your post are given in the first thread of the forum (click here to read it). Then, everyone can have a look, and reply to your thread with their comments.

Also, you can still rate the layout in the gallery as always. In fact, if you are looking for a traditional "out of 10" rating, simply post a link to your layout under your layout in your Look At My Layout forum (that's a record use of the word "layout"), and then folks can rate your work in the gallery itself.

Onie - you got the format right, and your layout looks beautiful. To maximize how many viewers will see it and comment it, please put your layout in the Look At My Layout forum. Plus, if you want, you can insert links to your member gallery or to certain albums in your gallery that you would like people to have a look at. That's up to you!

With this special forum, you can be sure that your favorite layouts will be seen and appreciated.

All the best - looking forward to seeing all those layouts!

Karin