X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

EXAMPLE: 100th Anniversary

This layout is part of a slideshow presentation I recently made for the 100th Anniversary of my church congregation. Roughly half of the slideshow used old photos that had been scanned; the rest were more recent. I love "old time" photos and the layouts that they suggest.

If you'd like to leave comments here on this thread, that's great (just click on Reply). Or, if you'd like to leave comments and rate my layout in the Gallery, here is the link to do that:

I posted the above layout and two others where I used "old fashioned" photos. If you want to see the other layouts, please view my "100th Anniverary" album here:

If you'd like to have a look at other albums I've made with Scrapbook MAX!, please go to my personal gallery at the following location:

• knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

And I still say this is a 10+...and one of my personal favorites!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

I've always loved this one! It is a 10+
      Julie

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Wow - thank you for your comments! Of all the pages in this slideshow, this one is my favorite - in no small part because of the beauty of the picture, which I cannot take credit for (my grandparents weren't even born yet!).

Maggie Mae - I remember a stunning layout that you did with a photo of a church - it looks "southwestern" in its style of architecture. I just looked it up again in your gallery - yup, still a beauty!

Karin

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Very nice
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X