• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Template: Maroon Award Plaque Granny Honor

...OK..attempt number 2..My internet is out so downloading from one computer to another to get this up!! Hope it comes out OK. This is in GRANNY's HONOR!! I've given you all a blank template to make to whomever.
    Found her picture on her site and downloaded..Hope Granny you will get the message you are LOVED and missed around here!!
    Gotta make some more...Gotta do some SHerlock Holmes work for those!!
    Special Note to 5feathers..wanted to use your white doily but couldn't find in my embellishments and I'm having computer troubles. So will be using it on more I'm putting out this week!! Hope you like..Used Angelwithin's lace for this!!
    Attached Files
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

just seen this in gallery - its brilliant - your creativity sparkles

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Very Nice

I saw it too! I keep checking in between our blasting of the gallery, as not to accidently push our own peoples stuff through too quick!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Just saw this one in the gallery too. (believe it or not!)

Thanks for sharing it as a template too!

Marion

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

had a chance to sign it. Nice job. I am not trying to get rid of your layout guys but am fighting for a cause and that is US
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

The Gangs All Here

We are enjoying catching everyones stuff as they fly though! Can I suggest..... in a few days, lets try to send links to some of our favorits layouts so we can share them better?!?!?!?! Or start a new thread with some of these great layouts! Sort of like we do for the challenges!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

You know, one thing has been good in all this, we got our random images back and I am catching all kind of layouts I missed before. So either way, we win!

Marion

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
                Mad Scrapper
                • Sep 2006

This is just beautiful,thankyou

Comment

• twx
                  • Sep 2006

Lots of Work!

You have done a lot of work. Thank you so much for sharing it.....

Terry

Comment

• Moonbeam
                    • Mar 2006

WOW! Not only is the work awesome but the thought and the feeling that went into it.... It's beautiful...
                    I miss Granny too .... she's quite a character.

Comment

• Linda
                      Layout Whiz
                      • May 2006

Wonderful! You just keep getting better and better!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Donna, thank you so much, this is really nice. I don't deserve such a wonderful gift. You did a great job of the layout! I'm going to have to imitate your style if I want to get any where with my heritage designs!!! And you did a gorgeous job of the layout for Angel also.

I miss you all dear friends a lot. I'm sorry, I have been so busy with family and friends, who have all been so supportive. Then there is my mom I must spend extra time with right now, and all the legal stuff that must be dealt with. And to be honest, I have not felt like playing with the computer at all. It's really strange, I just have this feeling of not being able to focus and settle down to any thing in particular. I supposed some of you understand this. I have lost loved ones before, but loosing a parent is so hard.

Well, at any rate, I should have more time now and can go back to work. I want to thank you all again for your kindness, prayers and good wishes. You're a wonderful group!

And Donna... Thanks again, sweetheart!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• *eng*
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2006

What a wonderful thing to do Donna

Hope you feel better soon Granny.Your mum needs her daughter so much at this time. We'll be here when you feel more like talking xxx
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• autisticwonder
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Nov 2006

Hey, Granny!!
                            I understand sweetness!! Lost both my parents already and I wasn't but 45 years old when lost my last parent. It is hard!! Looking in on us counts for alot!! Miss your supportive words and GREAT sense of silliness!! You are one of the young at heart! You'll never get old!! Miss you!! BIG HUGS!!

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Your are such a nice person and talented too. Great job.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X