X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rhoda
    • Apr 2006

Download question

I bought & downloaded ScrapbookMax this evening & I have a question.
    My email with the download link contained several links but they all seem to be downloading the same program. Is this just different locations for the same file?
    Do we just need one download for the entire program & the rest comes on cd?
    Thanks, Rhoda j

• Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Hi Rhoda,

Thanks for your purchase! In your order confirmation email, there is a download link for both the Scrapbook MAX! software and for a Downloadable Content Pack. Those are the two things you'll want to get. When you receive the CD-ROM, you'll get both the Scrapbook MAX! software as well as the CD-ROM Content Pack (a much bigger version than what can be reasonably downloaded!).
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Corey
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2006

Yay! Thanks for the support Rhoda. Now the real fun begins...
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Rhoda
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Scrapbook MAX!
        Hi Rhoda,

Thanks for your purchase! In your order confirmation email, there is a download link for both the Scrapbook MAX! software and for a Downloadable Content Pack. Those are the two things you'll want to get. When you receive the CD-ROM, you'll get both the Scrapbook MAX! software as well as the CD-ROM Content Pack (a much bigger version than what can be reasonably downloaded!).
        Okay, I've got the content pack downloaded. The first link was corrupted but one of the other ones worked. Is the cd sent from Canada?
        thanks, Rhoda

Comment

• Corey
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2006

Hmmm, that's one I'm not 100% certain on but Sandy will know, she's in tomorrow...
          Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Sandy
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jan 2006

Yes, we'll mail the CD tomorrow from Canada. And if you need another link to download the software, drop us a line at http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/sendmessage.php and I'll send you a new link.

Enjoy, Rhoda! If I don't hear from you I'll assume everything worked out.

Comment

• Corey
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2006

I just did my Canada dance BTW. It goes thusly:

Canada! [shuffle, shuffle] Canada! Canada! [hop!] Canada! [step, shuffle]

It's catchier than all get out.

Comment

Working...
              X