+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy some beginner questions

Hi! I am new to max and I am not sleeping
    This is so much fun. My boys loved watching me but I have so many questions. Here goes

1. what is the best way to easily get to photos and embellishments?
    2. I try to put paper scrap as my background and it doesn't show me that option. All i can get to is images. the only time I can get to paper scrap is when I find one from another template and use that
    3. are there any templates where there is a round gold frame in the center and many rounds frames around it so that I can put all my kids and me and my husband in the center
    4. I enrolled for mangel and when I downloaded files it shows only 95dpi and 32 bit. Is that good for print?

Any help would be appreciated.

Eve

lol! just answered 1 and 2 on your hello!! the other two i dont know... have you looked at the store here for the gold frame?

where do I find the answer. I still cannot seem to figure how to use this community board.
    waiting for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by ewilner View Post
    Hi! I am new to max and I am not sleeping lol you've join the insomnia club...im a member This is so much fun. My boys loved watching me but I have so many questions. Here goes

1. what is the best way to easily get to photos and embellishments? Loads avaliable free under Embellishemnts section in the forum
    2. I try to put paper scrap as my background and it doesn't show me that option. All i can get to is images. the only time I can get to paper scrap is when I find one from another template and use that make sure you save all paper scraps as Jpegs and you should have no problems using them then ...oh and also resize them to 1 or 2 inch square cos they take up less space
    3. are there any templates where there is a round gold frame in the center and many rounds frames around it so that I can put all my kids and me and my husband in the center havent seen one but if you use a single gold frame place it in the center then use the same frame make it smaller and place it around the central frame you will get the effect you want
    4. I enrolled for mangel and when I downloaded files it shows only 95dpi and 32 bit. Is that good for print? best to print at 300dpi for best quality

Any help would be appreciated.

Eve
    hope thats helped
    love angel xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."